Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Fall Team Bash (HOUSTON)

10K views 85 replies 11 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
The following is copy/pasted from other places where the information has been posted.

For the First Time, in All Team Bash History, We are now holding an event during the Fall! A cooler temperature and a fun time of year for the whole family!!!!!!!!!

Fall Team Bash- Trunk or Treat

Bear Creek Park-

1 PM - 6pm

WEAR COSTUMES, and BRING CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody can hop from tent to tent,and car to car, to trick or treat, This will be a GREAT TIME for everybody and the kids!!!!!!!!

Games start at 2 PM at the Sunworks Tent

Potato Sack races start at 2PM- at the Sunworks Tent.

Team TUG of WAR starts at 2PM- at the Sunworks Tent.

Pumpkin Carving Contest! Pumpkins to be turned in from 1PM till 2:30PM- Pumpkins CAN BE DONE the day before!

Bring your game guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#8 ·
man, i would if those damn things weren't so heavy. but i think i am going to plasti-dip some scary lil monsters along the side of the car. should be cool.

Check me in I go every year. Probably one my favorite places to have a meet.
awesome man! i know i saw you in the video for the last one

i think i might be able to make this. [hihi]
replace "think i might" with "will" and we're good to go

I will try and make this one as well. My car should be moar low by then as well. I think after seeing all the slammed cars at PZ I have decided to squish mine more.
get as low as you can. hopefully by then i will have my fenders rolled and everything nice and situated. there is also IFO earlier in october, which i should probably have made a post about. unless i did and forgot. i need to stay on top of things

#11 ·
You can order it from the Merchandise Store. The link is on the top of the webpage.

#23 ·
I could probably ask for that day off and go but i just dont wanna. Not my kind of crowd to be honest. Actually any of the meets like planet zero or this type isnt my crowd just cuz of the people that go there. the only crowd i am really capable of being around are focus drivers minus 1 lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.