Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sept. meet info

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 · (Edited)
Since I can't find anything on it and no one is talking much about it here it goes.

When: Sept 18th Sunday
Time: 1 P.M. - whenever
Place: Ray's casa
What it do: Headlight restore, hanging out, and misc car repair/install
Food: I will be cooking multiple roasts with potatoes and carrots for dinner it there will be two roasts, one with a little heat and a normal one. We will be needing some snacks if anyone wants to bring some chips or something, also some drinks would be good too.

If you plan on restoring your headlights while at the meet please bring $5 to give to Ray for materials. He is getting all the sad paper and waxes needed.

Hope to see you all there.

-VonKrause-

#2 ·
I would say ... just go ahead and make a second one with less heat. Not alot of people are into the heat kinda of food.

And Justin ... let's make the time for 1pm for everyone to get there.

-Ray-

#4 ·
Also Ray I will have to set up the cooking stuff sometime before 1, when should I show up to start the cooking?

#9 ·
Edited the first post, if anyone can bring snackage and drinkage that would be great, I am making two roasts and that SHOULD be enough but just in case a ton of peeps show up we will need some other stuff. Ray said he is making some rice in addition to what I am making, and anything else would be awesome.

#14 ·
Too of notice. The wife has already made plans with some friends to come over. I will have to take some pics and put them on here. I can't really tell you the brand as of right now because they are prototypes. When they are installed with no flaws I can let the cat out of the bag. Ther are a well known brand. As it is a may not even have time to do the install Sunday now.

#15 ·
Also putting this in original post,

If you plan on restoring your headlights while at the meet please bring $5 to give to Ray for materials. He is getting all the sad paper and waxes needed.

Thanks

-VonKrause-

#17 ·
Not sure if that's a good idea as the roasts won't be done till like 5-7pm due to slow cooking process. That's what makes them delicious, slow cooked goodness. [thumb]

#19 ·
Yup ... I will be picking up the materials either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday, again. I like when we get together.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.