Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Looking for a Houston base club!

9K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  SvviftSVT 
#1 ·
I am new to the Focus scene and looking for a Houston base club to hang out with. I have chatted with a Team Focalize member on another forum. I really just want to hang out with some people who have the same interests.

When is the next local meet?

#6 ·
[welcome] to the forum.

We meet up once a month and also find some Car Gatherings that we roll together too as well.

We look forward to you joining our group. We welcome all.

-Ray-

#14 ·
You just missed the September meet that was this past Sunday. Next one will be in October. Date and other info hasn't been decided yet. They'll post up thread for it. We may have a fixit/ install meet b4 then. Maybe. Just keep watching the threads.

#17 ·
Well we haven't been to the East in a while ... we could create a meet idea there ...

I will talk with Pat and Justin.

-Ray-

#25 ·
We know where you work at Jeremy [;)]

Eh, I see people all of the time. But even though I tell them and they see the stickers on the car and know the website ... it really doesn't get people in.

Most people just don't have the time.

-Ray-

#26 ·
yeah people are getting busier and busier these days. everybody is on the go so much that they dont have/make the time to hang out. I know my work flow has picked up alot and its hard. i just take time out of my sleeping to make up for it. I'm getting about 3.5-4 hrs of sleep a night.[sleep]

#27 ·
Same here.

But I enjoy it. Stepping away from my everyday life...hustle and bustle and being with good people for a moment, really helps me clear my mind.

-Ray-

#29 ·
Im a pion ... we went East a couple months back for the BBQ meet.

But ... I guess we can go south east and more in side the city this time.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.