Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TeamFocalize Push

4K views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
That's right ... bringing it back ... in a new Thread.

So, I have been working out somethings to get us cheaper ... yes cheaper ... decals for the cars and anything else.

I have also finally found a place to do our Tees. I am still working the deals for the Bowling Shirts.

Also, found a great banner company that will hook me up. So I will be working on that as well.

I would like to get this back up and running. ... like my car.

So, I have also spoken to some of the other Ford heads (mustang heads pretty much) and they are game to have us at one of their events.

But I don't want to go to an event with out getting the tees and decals all uniform. So, let's do this guys.

-Ray-

#3 ·
Pat and Justin ... we need to have a sit down and get the ball more than moving but flying.

-Ray-

#6 ·
As long as it ain't next week I am ready to light this Popsicle stand!

LET'S DO THIS LEEROY JENKINS!!!!

#16 ·
I gotta ask doc, what were you doing that would make you hit you're head on the toilet?

#17 ·
Whoa ... back up ... I didn't hit my head on the toilet ...

But unfortunately I did hit my head on our banister. And right when Paul was coming over ... lots of blood. lol.

Thankfully, no bruising. Neosporin FTW.

-Ray-

#25 ·
Why hasn't anyone asked me about decal and banner work? haha

I can make decals and banners. I made a banner for a guy I know that does some DJing and needed a banner. So I got him a 4x8 banner and used a multicolored sequin style vinyl for this banner. I charged $100 for banner, labor and materials.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.