Focus Fanatics Forum banner

TeamFocalize Push

4K views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
That's right ... bringing it back ... in a new Thread.

So, I have been working out somethings to get us cheaper ... yes cheaper ... decals for the cars and anything else.

I have also finally found a place to do our Tees. I am still working the deals for the Bowling Shirts.

Also, found a great banner company that will hook me up. So I will be working on that as well.

I would like to get this back up and running. ... like my car.

So, I have also spoken to some of the other Ford heads (mustang heads pretty much) and they are game to have us at one of their events.

But I don't want to go to an event with out getting the tees and decals all uniform. So, let's do this guys.

-Ray-

#28 ·
I would ... but like Paul said ... hardly see the guy and is just way the hell out.

But I do still need to bump into you Dean.

As for using ya, Dean, at the moment ... I am getting a deal for Decals, Banners and Tees ... if you can match up to that package ... I would gladly turn the biz towards you buddy.

-Ray-

#30 ·
It all depends on the how many decals, what size banner, whats all that's on the banner and vinyl choice. Let me know on what all needs to be done.

#32 ·
Yeah ... I am pushing for White Decals ... they stand out better and it's best if we are all uniform since most of the guys already have White decals.

-Ray-

#36 ·
I'm not that's why I gots a yeller' car lol

Oh but I don't want to put a banner on my car, now maybe a sticker like the focusfanatic.com ones then yeah. How big we talking about? I assume like the ones most have now right?

#37 ·
Some of the guys have a smaller like 10-12" sticker on their car... Chuck has one and I think Justin does, not sure who else....

I personally like sporting the giant one =D

#40 ·
The way I feel about it is this:

During shows we need NEED to be uniformed... I would personally like to see everyone have the same color AND same size at a show but thats not my decision =P

As far as out of show context goes, I say do w/e you want.... unless it's a photoshoot meet, then I make the Uniformity call again >.>

#42 ·
Upper passenger windshield was the decision made a while back, I don't think you were on the forums for it =)

Basically where we all have it now is where the vote was final. We just didn't have a "Color" debate, the colored stickers didn't really come around until I decided to get my black one to complete the 'stealth/blackout' look but i'll be going back to White probably next pay check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.