Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (
-   Fanatics: Texas (
-   -   48 Hour Film Festival Houston TX (

tukaniSVT 06-03-2011 08:42 AM

48 Hour Film Festival Houston TX
So ... this weekend, I will be doing the 48 hour film festival. Actually starts tonight.

Im the director for my team.

... I am posting in here, because I would love to see who would be available Saturday to ACT. YUP ... ACT.

I need boys and girls. So, if you have friends ... please ask them if they are willing.

I have a few models I am working with ... but I wanted to have a back up plan, just in case they have to bail.

Here's a Link for you guys ... to understand what it is. - > 48hourfilm LINK

This has been going on for years. I competed about 3 years ago and we fell flat on our face. This year, I have a much better and small team. (Less chiefs) ...

When we are done, in a week we will be watching our film on the big screen ... sponsored by Alamo Draft House.

So, if you are willing body ... I would love the help. Thanks guys.

Once this is done ... I'll be back in TeamFocalize Mode to finish up meet details and shirts.

The process actually starts tonight ... I pick up a random Genre / prop / line
Then with my team, create a story, then shoot and edit and turn in by Sunday.

Oh yeah ... late night, red bull and coffee all weekend. No sleep.

Matsuo 06-03-2011 09:31 AM

Ive never acted before...

tukaniSVT 06-03-2011 10:03 AM

Well, I was just putting it out there to anyone who think they may be able to do it.

Matsuo 06-03-2011 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by tukaniSVT (Post 3693630)
Well, I was just putting it out there to anyone who think they may be able to do it.

ya its one of those things that im all "Ya that sounds awesome" and then when I think about it... i realize it's nothing i'm really capable of doing =(

tukaniSVT 06-03-2011 03:25 PM

NO worries ... maybe an extra.

tukaniSVT 06-04-2011 08:20 AM

Hey guys. I need a group of people as extras to do a chase seen.

Scene we need help on ... a bunch of people chasing this person down. MOB STYLE!!!

Whose down for that?

SvviftSVT 06-04-2011 10:48 AM

sorry Ray. I am backed up with work, unless this can is more of a night thing. I was gonna work on my car this evening, but will help if i can.

just text me or whatever.

Pattacular 06-04-2011 11:31 AM

Sorry I can't help. But thanks to facebook I just realized you are competing (I guess) against my old high school theater teacher. Dan Green.

Matsuo 06-04-2011 05:16 PM

I just woke up or else I'd have been out there =( sorry man

Zab 06-04-2011 08:22 PM

That was fun :D
can't wait for the finished product