Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Texas Focus Roundup 2011 -April 10th

32K views 494 replies 48 participants last post by  YellerZX3 
#1 ·

Well its that time of year again when we show the world that Proud Focus Owners(FocusFanatics) come in numbers.

From great eats to great drives to great games, We have an awesome day planned that will leave you Fat, Happy and Tired. So without further ado here is the schedule.

11am to 12pm Arrival of the Focus' (makes me think of Ride of the Valkeries) <-Click to play while you read

12pm to 2pm Meet for Lunch(Pun intended)
<-Clicky Map for location
Salt Lick Menu

2pm to 4pm Focus Cruise
<-Clicky Map of route
Garry has mapped out a great route. We will tour the RoundRock countryside in a line of Focus that will make the locals go "WTF is that all about? I have never seen that many Focus'"

4pm till last car out Main Event
<-Clicky Map to Location
Where we will have a bowling competition and play some games and just wind down for the drive home.

See less See more
#355 ·
ok so shirts are officially done. Cant wait to show yall them. They are secretive. To get them just come find me... ( i wont be hard to spot ill have the sammich shirt already on)

#360 ·
i kinda feel like sticker attacking that miata... just throwing anything and everything i can find onto it. "no fat chicks", "i hate speedbumps", the basketball-sized mazda logo... idk, everything

#365 ·
i need to finish up cleaning the interior. its just hot out and my apt has A/C and outside has one setting .....effing hot!!!!!

but i got
oil check
tires check
outside clean tmrw before i leave
tobacco products - check.
money-check (extra thanks to my parents who gave me some money with strict instructions not to buy any car parts...so if you bring a part for a sedan hide it from me unless its a grill or something)
custom t-shirts check

#372 ·
Well I'll check everything tomorrow for sure, but off the top of my head I think everything is good to go. Only thing that could make me not go is chucking a rod out the block or a massive oil leak that could pose a fire risk lol.

I'm excited and can't wait....well I can wait cause I'm tired and I have to be at work all night. Now I'm not sure if I should stay up tomorrow and sleep that night or sleep and just get a nap in before leaving in the morning?

#377 ·
Well guys im about to head to Austin. But will am bringing walkies for the cruise tmrw so I won't feel left out of convos lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.