#1 ·

Access Zero 56: PZ's 5th year anniversary

Planet Zero Anime Center
11920A Westheimer, Houston, TX 77077
Tel: 281-531-ZERO

Date: Saturday, December 18th, 2010

Time: Parking starts at 8PM

Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Access Zero is FREE to attend, your support is always welcome, please buy drinks, play games and donate towards PZ!

THANK YOU!!!

Parking: Planet Zero's new parking lot has over 500 spots. Please follow directions for parking.
Security by Houston Police Department
The PZ meets are open to everyone and anyone is welcome. PLEASE act and drive responsibly.

Rules for the meet:
1) If you dont follow the rules you will get arrested. No questions asked. Please be responsible.

2) No loitering or standing by your cars in the areas outside of the main meet area (spectators' parking). You cannot show off your car to your friends except it is inside the main meet area.

3) These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.

4) Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.

5) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.

6) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)

7) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.

8) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters or give it to the cleanup crew at the end of the meet (they have trash bags). Please do not leave trash on the ground.

9) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.

10) No street racing at or near the event.

11) No burn/peel outs. No drifting.

12) No speeding in the parking lot!

13) Business supporters have top priority!

14) No pets at the meets. (except seeing eye dogs)

15) Planet Zero reserves the right to refuse service/participation at the meets to anyone for whatever reason it sees fit.

NOTE: Check inside frequently for important announcements, great drinks, as well as random raffles throughout the night!!!

PZ is always looking for volunteers to help out with the meets. Guys and girls. If you would like to help us with parking, security, planning or general organizing please contact John at john(at)emotiongear(dot)com

PS For those who havent seen it yet - www.importreactor.com

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a hell of a drive for all thouse rules! Lol looks bad ass but work has priority unfortunately.
Good luck with the even!

#4 ·
The rules have been added over the years to keep down the noise and stupidity of some and to also keep the event running longer. It has been running for quite some time, so the rules are helping it keep civil.

I would have loved to come, but unfortunately thats the day I am heading to DFW to visit my sisters.

Lets us know how it turns out. If I remember from last year, it was quite huge, becuase everyone was out of school and just hanging around for holidays.

-Ray-

#5 ·
I work that day but when I get off I'll cruise by since it's 3 blocks from my casa.

Hey Chuck I'll call ya to see if you're still there when I get close.

#8 ·
^^ You need to convince him to go ... before he heads back to PA, he needs to check one of these meets out.

-Ray-

#14 ·
Congrats MAN!!!!

Tito is one cool DJ ... who is working on DJ of the year for next year. Since he missed the mark a bit this year.

Sorry, I couldn't be there to get some photo of this happy and huge occasion for ya.

-Ray-

#22 ·
anybody get any good pics? phone or otherwise. I did see at least one person with a camera taking pics while at BW3

#25 ·
Ended up being late for work this morning. Totally worth it though. And yeah I whipped out my camera but the pictures were all pretty awful. I am going to try to edit them into something presentable. No promises though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.