Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New To the Focus World!

5K views 52 replies 15 participants last post by  Big Body 
#1 ·
Hey Guys!

I recently purchased a 2004 Focus SVT and decided to join the forum! I've only had it for a day but unfortunately some minor mechanical problems have made themselves apparent. Here's the list:

- P1518 CEL code (IMRC weirdness?)
- TOB noisy
- Worn motor mounts

Cosmetically, everything looks pretty good except a few scrapes here and there and some clear coat that needs redoing.

Here it is

http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z407/CoryS88/

Looking forward to meeting yall!

<3 Cory (I've been told to write "I'm not gay, I'm just a girl.")

See less See more
#10 ·
lol. yes beware the leg humpers. welcome to the forum. we have a meet in Austin every Thursday and then again we all meet up on Saturday nights for the normal meets. Jason can fill ya in on the details....

#22 ·
Welcome. I answered some of your questions in the other thread. T-belt is easy, as well as the rest of the things that irk these cool little cars. You will get a lot of help here.

#28 ·
Were going out tonight so mabee you can roll out. We also may runn LCR tonight were not sure yet.
]-}

#34 ·
yeah sorry i never got backto you. i worked till 730 then ran home washed my car then headed out. we meet every saturday night. we usualy start at the early meet witch is at 183 and 1431 the shlotskys right by the gas station. then we roll to the late meet witch is usualy at 620 and 183 in the golds gym parking lot. some times that gets shut down and we roll out to taco caban ti chill. so yeah mabee you guys can roll out some time.

#37 ·
I suspect you are disappointed and frustrated with that fact.

Have you guys tried it? or have you run into some problems? ... or are you just disappointed that it hasn't been done yet?

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.