Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Introduction (with pics) *56k warning*

4K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  satx_06st 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, thought it would be a good idea to take the time an introduce myself. I'm Steven and I'm a local of San Antonio, though I travel to San Marcos and Austin pretty often for work/school. I drive a 06 ZX4 ST that I have owned basically since new. So far I have only done the little things (Custom SRI with AEM filter, Copper plugs and Borla cat-back) though I have a living room full of goodies just waiting to get installed (pics below) I'll make a separate thread to see if anyone wants to participate. I am fairly green in regards to the focus but have owned and worked of a few DSM's both AWD and FWD, a Saturn, 1990 LTD, and my present driveway paperweight a 1977 dodge Power Wagon. I look forward to meeting some other enthusiasts in the area and could always use an extra hand or just advice when throwing around the wrenches.

And the Goodies >>>>

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome aboard! That's a nice set of goodies You got laying around. If You bring 'em up to Austin one of these days, I bet We could get it sorted out for You. Hell, We could do Your rims in a damn parking lot in a matter of minutes once they get some rubber.

I see You have a red ST, and with those rims You will look like My opposite:

Now We need to see Your car as she sits today, not just boxes of fun stuff.[hihi]

#5 ·
John-- Thanks for the welcome, and yea I'm pretty anxious to see how this setup will perform. I have heard nothing but good things about the FRPP dynamics kit so I have my fingers crossed. I'm also pleased to announce that a new Saleen RSB will be going into the pile.

Jason-- That ST is sick, I love the red accents in the lower grill and passenger side windshield... she is super clean. Is that your ZX3 in the background also, both cars look amazing. Heck man, If your serious about lending a hand we can exchange info and work out a mutually good date to do the work. I sure would appreciate the help and some fellow focus company. I'm planning on throwing some Federal 595's on the rims soon (next week or two) and just have one main spot of rash I need to address and I'll be GTG.

#11 ·
Thanks. The zx3 in the background belongs to Alex Arce(on FF), it's a Stage 2 Roush, and yes, it's very nice indeed. We meet every Thursday evening in Austin and I'm sure if You were to come up We could figure out the details on getting the suspension stuff dealt with. I'm interested in installing that omni kit, because I have the same kit but haven't gotten around to using it yet.
Here's the link to Our meet thread: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233190

#25 ·
I know we were talking about doing it the Sunday after next while we were at your house Alex, that works fine for me. Sundays are pretty open for me or if it would work out better for your schedule's we could do it after a Thursday meet what ever works best. If we go with after a meet on Thursday just let me know extra stuff I might need to pick up from auto-zone for the "just in case" pile so we wont be S.O.L if the stores are closed (don't know if you have a 24/7 in Austin).

#26 ·
lol our thursday meets last pretty late. it would need to be a dedicated install day. like after we left my house Mike, Brad, Taylor and I went to James house for a sub install and we were there until about 3:45am which then was a 45 min drive home

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.