Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Team Focalize...drive. pursue. represent.

32K views 476 replies 23 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok so me and david have talked earlier about what direction Team Focalize is heading. i loved the idea of us creating a crew right before the show(and i know yal did too), just so we'll be able to represent and the whole Houston Import scene will recognize that we're not just a bunch of focuses crowded together but we are an exclusive car club and i want to keep that going.

I dont want all of the effort that all of us have put into creating a group for us and let it die right after the show has ended. i want to keep it thriving and if i have to be the ONLY one to do so, then so be it. but i know most of yal who are reading this, agree on the same thing. That we need a crew name for all of Houston modded focus owners to stand by when people ask "If we're part of a crew". i remember years ago, when having g2g and meets in Houston for all of us was rare and practically no one met up. But with the determination to gather more focus owners all over Houston to meet up in one place a month, is what drove us to having the best meets we've ever had in years. Within about 2 years, we've all managed to gather more focus owners (new comers and veterans...paul, ray and myself lol) to come meet up, with an average of 12+/- cars, within every month of the year. All because of the determination to meet and gather more members into our focus scene.

with this in mind, I want to do the same for all of us in Team Focalize. I want to gather more new members interested in joining a Focus-only crew and we can only achieve this with determination. Determination in making us another well-known team and to get our name out there among all the others in the Houston Import scene.

I Made this thread for discussing new ideas, suggestions in making our team better and to also welcome newcomers who want to become members as we grow in size. I know with enough support and determination, that we can do this. We can be another well-known name in Houston.

*also to add, so far me and david will handle the advertising/promotion aspect of our team to make us well known and to inform other focus drivers to join our team.

See less See more
#311 ·
Single Tear for Paul.

When I moved to Houston, there was nothing here. But then afyer many posts and getting peeps together...it became too come back.

I had even started to hang with the OG crowd, but now we r starting to become the OG crew... Nice.

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

#312 ·
And now we gave added another member who is learning clutch foot work at Paul's house.

You should tell Amanda, Paul, that all that kicking your biy does is practicing for the future. ;p

-Ray-
Posted via FF Mobile

#313 ·
bump for awareness....im proposing for us have a smaller sticker design, so we can have a cleaner look with our cars (we should have done this a long time ago, but oh well, lol)

i'm thinking around 2" x 8" instead of the windshield size which is i think 5x27, too distracting IMO. So with that in mind, Underground Graphics can do a copy of a smaller design for $5 each.

now i can cover for those who previously bought the big windshield cutout, just so it won't seem like yal are all paying an extra amount just cause of a different size. Now for those who want it but never bought the big one, i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to shell out a $5 for a sticker compare to $10 for the original size, lol.

Also chris aka Ch8spi, wants to make a team focalize group page for us. what do yal think?

#315 ·
yep. to sport a cleaner look for our cars. i said i would cover, but if you want to go ahead an get one yourself, be my guest lol.

*edit* i still have mine also, but honestly, i was getting tired of it. and since i am going lower with the nicest wheels ever to be rode upon my car, i want a cleaner look and that large sticker isn't helping. so in this case, smaller is better, lol. i can get some before the jan 23rd meet.

#316 ·
ok well ill take mine off then. If u can buy one for me then ill pay u OR i can paypal u 5 dollars and theres my money. Hopefully by the meet ill have something new on my car, not new wheels and lower suspension like all yall but just something small.

#327 ·
Hell nah i've become accustomed to my large windshield sticker.. me gusta mucho. I'm keepin it lol

lol @ keymaster..... I can't believe that actually worked.

#336 ·
I gotcha covered [thumb] come to the next meet and ill be sure to get you hooked up, just bring me $5

Hell nah i've become accustomed to my large windshield sticker.. me gusta mucho. I'm keepin it lol

lol @ keymaster..... I can't believe that actually worked.
lol well then fine keep it! lol

I sure would been wanting to get in it for awhile haha sign me up[read] im trying to make it a point this year to hang with more foci people and learn about car stuff and such plus all the foci ppl ive met are freakin cool and chill[wave]
welcome to the club, just need from you to show up at our meets and/or shows we'll be going to. if you want your sticker, come to the sunday meet

i'll get a sticker tomorrow to show where i was thinking about for us to place it on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.