Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#41,463 ·
That stinks, feel better and good luck.

Sent from a man reunited with his focus

#41,466 ·
morning all
all 28 boxes of flooring down.
need about 5 more to finish the living room since we did the entry and part of the hallway

need like 74 more boxes to finish the house lol

Reactions: 71shadow
#41,468 ·
well her mom came over to "help"
didn't get much more than the entry way done (and part of the hallway) on saturday.

got 2/3rds of the living room done in a few hours yesterday

#41,473 ·
Welp bad luck continues here. Wife got in an accident this morning. She is okay and nobody else was hurt. Just dented the rear quarter panel on the wagon pretty good. Didn't see anything wrong with the suspension back there, but the wheel definitely was part of the collision. She said there was nothing seemingly wrong with the truck she hit, so we're hoping for the best.

#41,474 ·
Wow glad to hear she is ok!

For some reason I was unsubscribed from this thread?

Thought I'd check in on it since it hasn't popped up on my list in a bit. Dunno what happened there or why but hey here I am.. again.

#41,477 ·
Not read yet, thought I said good luck to deej. Guess not.
Good luck buddy.

Sent from a man reunited with his focus

#41,479 ·
Fairly quick air leak on freshly refinished wheels is the pits.

I'm fighting with myself on having to air up from 20~psi every morning, or taking the risk of wheels getting scuffed by some teenage assmonkey at the tire shop. :-\

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.