Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#18,661 ·
afaik, seats in very good condition, i'm having dilemma myself over driver's seat, since heater doesn't work in my one. front brakes are there, didnt see rear, will look better next time im there

#18,662 ·
Hope she gets better Austin

Donald if the SVT has blue seats then it has blue door inserts. The only ones with black inserts were the EAP Reacaro equipped ones. I wonder if the Driver's seat is broken on that SVT? I also wonder if it has the brakes? Let us know Chris we'll probably all pilfer it for parts lol
I said I don't care about the insert color cuz I am redoing the inserts in red leather. I said I was looking for the black door panels. That means the entire door panel for all 4 doors. Plus the 4 hatch area side panels. If they are all in great shape and black I want to try and get them.

#18,666 ·
I like that tiedown, actually
What kind of batteries are those? Look like braille

#18,668 ·
The batteries are the Kinetic 600 series. I really only needed one but i also run a lot of extra little things so i have it just in case. I had a really bad parasytic draw. I think i finally found the issue though. I had a tamiya clip that grounded out so i had issues there.

#18,669 ·
cant wait to see your seat delete pics. heres and old shot of mine. this was from about a little over a year ago when i still only had 3 point harness.

Nice!
I might redo it at a later date, but it is my first time doing something like this, dvd I'll have better ideas after a while.

#18,680 ·
<------------ Liz

In keeping with the recent rash of bad news.... I found a lump. Luckily I just got healthcare, I need to get it checked.

I'll take the blue cads from those SVT panels.
Take pics of the SVT theres alot I need. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.