Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#18,543 ·
Bad ass Daniel, and thanks guys. I must be badass or just lucky but I was able to bleed the rack of the air. Just can't let it run out. It's leaking a lil' right where the exhaust pipe whacked it and over by the high pressure line but not the high pressure line, must be the return line. It's been leaking but it must have gotten too low and sucked in air. I must have turned the wheel back and forth hundreds of times. I'm just glad it's not whining anymore, I can deal with a slow leak lol

#18,544 ·
My suspension sounds like I drive an old covered wagon[facepalm] I get to find out just how bad it is tomorrow when I get it on the lift, but at least I was able to touch up all the little scuff marks and re polish my headlights. Slowly but surely she's starting to look like a well maintained svt again. Kinda wanting to take everything back to stock(intake/exhaust) and starting over with a tune.

#18,546 ·
Yeah, that's what I'm learning. Not that I necessarily mind the 2.5" exhaust, but its just loud enough to elicit ricer drive-bys, and I'm getting old enough that although I appreciate the ability to drive like a maniac when I want to, I don't feel the need to have every tool in an integra trying to race me anymore, lol. Maybe I just need a smaller tip.....

#18,547 ·
Yeah, that's what I'm learning. Not that I necessarily mind the 2.5" exhaust, but its just loud enough to elicit ricer drive-bys, and I'm getting old enough that although I appreciate the ability to drive like a maniac when I want to, I don't feel the need to have every tool in an integra trying to race me anymore, lol. Maybe I just need a smaller tip.....

That's what she said lol [giddy]

We must be getting old I guess [scratch]
I loved driving the SVT and it being so quiet yet able to reach very illegal speeds with out everyone in town hearing me do it. I liked it so much I had to make Ole' Yeller' quiet too and now its so much better drive around spiritedly.

#18,549 ·
^^nature of Tue mod bug, right there.

That's what she said lol [giddy]

We must be getting old I guess [scratch]
I loved driving the SVT and it being so quiet yet able to reach very illegal speeds with out everyone in town hearing me do it. I liked it so much I had to make Ole' Yeller' quiet too and now its so much better drive around spiritedly.
My next project car will be loud, but that is a whole different critter. I just have a problem being louder than I am fast. Maybe I can get away with adding a muffler somewhere in-line and fab up a smaller tip. Before all of that I have to look at suspension options, though.

#18,554 ·
^^if only it were the Kona Rack.
sorry, its the only one i want.

might be interested in the basket and/or fairing.
pm me what you are wanting for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.