Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#14,466 ·
Latest update passed my tcleose test so now I'm a certified peace officer as of today. In 2 weeks graduation get my badge pinned on by the chief mcclelland and ill be working the streets at my station!! Childhood dream finally accomplished.....
awesome, ive always wanted to be a cop....

Done been a Correctional Officer at the Prison and im a LVL 3 lic Security Guard

#14,469 ·
#14,472 ·
well, the other stickers are good to have. esp the FF one. [loveff]
and there are two diff sizes people are using. that is the larger one.
I got my sticker from a place called "Underground Graffix" off dunvale and westpark.

#14,473 ·
well, the other stickers are good to have. esp the FF one. [loveff]
and there are two diff sizes people are using. that is the larger one.
I got my sticker from a place called "Underground Graffix" off dunvale and westpark.
Ya, I dont regret buying them, I like the site's, I'm on this one more then Focaljet, but still.... I dont mind supporting site's if they're worth it and the ppl are nice and friendly...... At least now other members that see my car will know im on here and maybe ill see someone asking about it in the Spotted Section, lol

oh, there's not someone on here or focaljet that sells them or an online place to buy them?

what are the sizes and roughly prices?

#14,474 ·
price, i honestly don't remember. had it for a while, but i am wanting to get another one to redo it.
and i think its like 3-4 inches wide and like 15 or so long. and i am just guess at those numbers.
and no, i don't think there is a place online to order them, as it is a local thing.

#14,475 ·
price, i honestly don't remember. had it for a while, but i am wanting to get another one to redo it.
and i think its like 3-4 inches wide and like 15 or so long. and i am just guess at those numbers.
and no, i don't think there is a place online to order them, as it is a local thing.
dang....

if u do get another one, i'd gladly send u the money to get me one, too and send it to me.... im fine with around that size, im wanting it to go across the top of my back window, so that'd be perfect size.....

I'd want it in either White or Red, if possible

#14,476 ·
most of us have it on the passenger side of the windshield (where most team stickers would go)
but i don't know if that is the "rule" for the club

#14,477 ·
and if i do go get another one, i would pick one up for ya. what color would you want.

#14,478 ·
most of us have it on the passenger side of the windshield (where most team stickers would go)
but i don't know if that is the "rule" for the club
ah ok, ive never been a fan of stickers like that, but if thats the 'rule' then ill do it.....

#14,480 ·
alright. i will be sure to touch base with you before i go purchase it.

and i wanna say they were 10-15 bucks. maybe someone who gots their's recently can chime in on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.