Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#4,804 ·
Yay!! I get off of work tonight! One of the patients needed to reschedule so that just leaves two patients left, which means.....drum roll.......I get to go home. It's two patients per tech, and since there are two here, and I have PTO hours saved, and the other tech wants to work, I get to go home. I'm happy right now, I'm staying long enough to hook a pt up and then I'm jettin' out of here.

#4,806 ·
Patt this is my spring hs
Yeah I see the old town spring exit sign. The only ones I see regularly are a semi-riced silver ZX3 who works at the mexican restaurant by kroger, and a liquid gray ZX5 with some wheels and an air force sticker.

Haven't seen any red SVTs though.

#4,809 ·
Lol I literally live out of five boxes. My house has been for sale FOREVER! So there is nothing really actually in here. And because of that I think that I don't have to clean, but somehow it gets just as dirty as a fully lived in house. I think it is because my brother and sister drop by when I am not around and party :(

#4,811 ·
y is underground closed 2day?
I think i heard Ray mention at Track 21 that if it didn't look like they'd have alot of business on Saturdays then they would stay closed.
I actually didn't say that Donald, it was one of the other guys. But yes I do remember that they have said that if there wasn't going to be any business on a Saturday ... they wouldn't be open.

-Ray-

#4,815 ·
Its a wonderful day for a drive in the ol FoFo!! The rain has washed the roads clean. I feel my tires will be screaming in agony today!! :D

#4,817 ·
Ok so bare with me or feel free to skip this post but I am going to rant about something here just because I it is some place that I can.

So some bitch called and complained about me at work. I am a generally nice guy and always polite and don't even park in the customer's driveway if I can help it. Well in order to streamline my transaction time at the door, instead of doing mental math figuring how much to pull out of my pocket and go get coins out of my car, I ask "How much change would you like?" And honestly, part of it is so that I can get people to just round up or down and give me a tip, even if it is only like 4 cents.

Anyway, some lady called and complained about me asking that because she said I embarrassed her and forced her to tip me. Again, I can understand that after thinking about it. Because it is true. HOWEVER, she could just tell me she wants all of it back, which would mean she won't give me a tip, and I would KNOW right away that she didn't. And that is fine, just man up and do it. And if you don't want to tip me, don't order the food for delivery. I know people will disagree with me on this, but if you are so tight for cash that you can't spare an extra dollar or two for a tip for the driver, why are you spending money on having food delivered in the first place?

And I have heard all of the excuses from people playing devil's advocate like what if they don't have time to cook or what if this or that or whatever. Bottom line, I don't give a 100-year-old-flaming-bag-of-a-[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] why you are ordering food.

UGH! And of course, understandably, my boss will not tell me who the complaint came from. So that I can just not ask her anymore. So time to develop a new transaction habit. God I am just pissed. This is all stupid. Sorry.

Jesus

#4,818 ·
^^I agree with the tip thing. Ever since I was a driver at pizza hutt, my family became better tippers because of it. One time I made a guy look for a freaking dime he tried short changing me and then saying some BS and I was like it cost this much if you want this pizza you have to pay it.

#4,819 ·
It is probably best for her that I don't know who it is. Because I might be inclined to count out her change very... very....... very................ slowly. Right there on her doorstep. And then have to run back to my car for some coins. And then OOPS I grabbed a nickel instead of a dime. Silly me! Back to the car.

Maybe I wouldn't do that. However, there is one lady who I have actively decided to take my time delivering to. I don't memorize people's addresses and apartment numbers, but I know her's. And she gets to wait for her food.

#4,820 ·
Ok so bare with me or feel free to skip this post but I am going to rant about something here just because I it is some place that I can.

So some bitch called and complained about me at work. I am a generally nice guy and always polite and don't even park in the customer's driveway if I can help it. Well in order to streamline my transaction time at the door, instead of doing mental math figuring how much to pull out of my pocket and go get coins out of my car, I ask "How much change would you like?" And honestly, part of it is so that I can get people to just round up or down and give me a tip, even if it is only like 4 cents.

Anyway, some lady called and complained about me asking that because she said I embarrassed her and forced her to tip me. Again, I can understand that after thinking about it. Because it is true. HOWEVER, she could just tell me she wants all of it back, which would mean she won't give me a tip, and I would KNOW right away that she didn't. And that is fine, just man up and do it. And if you don't want to tip me, don't order the food for delivery. I know people will disagree with me on this, but if you are so tight for cash that you can't spare an extra dollar or two for a tip for the driver, why are you spending money on having food delivered in the first place?

And I have heard all of the excuses from people playing devil's advocate like what if they don't have time to cook or what if this or that or whatever. Bottom line, I don't give a 100-year-old-flaming-bag-of-a-[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] why you are ordering food.

UGH! And of course, understandably, my boss will not tell me who the complaint came from. So that I can just not ask her anymore. So time to develop a new transaction habit. God I am just pissed. This is all stupid. Sorry.

Jesus
Don't sweat it..some people are just cheap asses...I always tip the driver [:p] you just drove to my house jeez its the nice thing to do lol. I used to wait tables, it's just as rude to not even tip there lol some people I swear [rolleyes]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.