Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#4,761 ·
Clinton. Right on the nose. My grandma lives 3 blocks away from the Mississippi river. Great to go fishing early in the morning
Cool. I lived in Missouri valley for a few years. :) this wind is terrible here today grr.

Sent from my Droid incredible powdered by Verizon

#4,762 ·
Well I said eff it and just went and bought new drums w/ bearings installed already, got brake pads too. Sucks I just did the back less than a year ago. I hate drums, I can't believe the bearings moved. It's supposed to be a press fit. Well I guess that's what I get for cheaping out and buying drums with out the bearing installed, and getting pressed in somewhere. It cracked one drum which was replaced under warranty but now this happens. Me thinks these drums don't like the wheel bearings, I dunno, but it's about be to fixed now that I'm awake. I'll be putting the front springs on tonight, then time to cruse!

#4,764 ·
Well I got the effin' drums on. Can't tell ya'll how much I hate drums [rant]. It started raining on the last one. Covered em' in plastic bags so I can paint them later. Can't paint em' when they get rained on. Going to move the car into the garage later to paint them and put the front springs on....I hate drum brakes [V]

#4,775 ·
Does anyone here read tmonews? Its wonderful how much everyone is opposing AT&T trying to monopolize the cell service industry with their awfulness.

#4,778 ·
Well finally done with the car, and holy crap that was more involved than I wanted it to be. Seems like if it could go wrong it did. Stupid drum bearings and then getting the damn pads on again....

Car rides pretty smooth and doesn't seem to rub driving in circles around the cul-d-sac

#4,780 ·
verizon is the shyt! I have never had a problem with them, always had good signal strength, and its not part of the corporate take over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.