Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#62 ·
ok i just figured u wanted an easier route but hey once u do it then im sure more 09s will wanna buy one lol. ill be putting some of the vinyl on my car once i get it in so if u go thursday u might see it if i got it if not then at the meet

#63 ·
I'll be at work on Thursday but I am showing up to the 21st so perhaps then. My boss is going to be putting black vinyl on her srt4 roof sometime in the future for a more uniform look to her carbon fiber hood and trunk so I can see that too.

#64 ·
anyway i am off to bed catch you all in the A.M.

#70 ·
Well it's about time to watch some 3rd Rock from the Sun then some Dexter then break time, and after that some more Dexter till I can go home. I'll still be here just looking at the monitor to my right lol Awesome Job FTW!!!!

#72 ·
It's easy only after you know what you need to know. It's alot harder to get into it now. Though we are hiring but you must be willing become registered, working towards it, or be registered already. I can ask if you want. I make enough to make by with two kids and a wife. My wife doesn't work. If I wasn't married and didn't have kids I would have the baddest arse focus EVER. Of course now you know why I haven't fixed the body yet is because of the other "bills" I have to pay and take care of.

#76 ·
Yeah you could be here like me. My pt (patient) just took two tylenol pm's after taking 3 sleeping pills. He took them before I could say anything. I'm sure he'll be fine but it's not all fun and games here. Sometimes I get real sick pt's who on 3l of oxygen. Stuff like that. It's doubtful you would enjoy those lol So yeah I do work I just like what I do and I am really good at it.

#80 ·
I just started the first episode of season 4 of Dexter. I'll watch that then run home and go take a break[woot][paranoid] then come back and watch more till it's time to wake up my pt and go home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.