Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#19,682 ·
Ha! I'm back. Just got off a 1 week ban for saying the color of an overly proud moderator is meant for... well, lets not go there I don't wanna get banned again. lol

Anyway, whatever.

How ya'll doin?

#19,685 ·
is it immature of me to find humor in the fact the US highway 59 is also known as Interstate-69...

that is right...
now, I-69 in houston.

lol

#19,686 ·
so im driving along 635 in dallas today and there are these signs that are strategicly placed, you the sign the flashes elder man missing last seen in a blah blah blah,.
so today this sign says, "kidnapped children, last seen in cybortron tx in a red focus" i hope the kid or kids are ok but i just find that weird cybortron texas, and so anyway everyone report every red focus you see, didnt give a license plate number just red focus.

#19,688 ·
"last seen in cybortron"
i beat megatron got them...
lol

but in all seriousness, hope the kids are safe.

#19,691 ·
Damn this f-ing rain and why the hell is Ole' Yeller' messing up right now?! So pissed off right now, I have to take the damn van into work. Thought I had a small vacuum leak but no, apparently it's something else and I don't have time to get dirty looking for the problem. I hoping it's the O2 sensor, not that I want to buy another one. Have to wait to for a dry day and time to swap the one from the SVT...[?|]

#19,692 ·
so im driving along 635 in dallas today and there are these signs that are strategicly placed, you the sign the flashes elder man missing last seen in a blah blah blah,.
so today this sign says, "kidnapped children, last seen in cybortron tx in a red focus" i hope the kid or kids are ok but i just find that weird cybortron texas, and so anyway everyone report every red focus you see, didnt give a license plate number just red focus.
SOmeone's got Transformers on the brain. They were missing from Crosbyton.

http://lubbockonline.com/crime-and-...gation-continues-missing-2-year-old-crosbyton

#19,693 ·
Damn this f-ing rain and why the hell is Ole' Yeller' messing up right now?! So pissed off right now, I have to take the damn van into work. Thought I had a small vacuum leak but no, apparently it's something else and I don't have time to get dirty looking for the problem. I hoping it's the O2 sensor, not that I want to buy another one. Have to wait to for a dry day and time to swap the one from the SVT...[?|]
that sucks paul... good luck. it should be dry today and tomorrow.

#19,694 ·
anybody think this letter will get me fired??

Hello Trey,
To be quite honest, I have a lot of financial things on my plate, as I know other people do as well. I have car payments, credit cards, student loans, and other mandated payments. On top of all that, I am about a week away from signing on my first house. This truly couldn't have come at a worse time.
Also, in the spirit of open discussion, this does seem incredibly illegal. My check was cut for $625. Not only was this a big reduction from what it was the previous year, but to ask the employee to carry the burden for the mishap of the company seems completely asinine. This is no fault of an employee, this is an issue between G2 and Paychex. I understand that you said how G2 still needs to be able to pay the bills and payroll and whatnot. But for the industry, G2 truly underpays the majority of its employees, and having them take money out of their budget in the hopes for a similar return is completely unfair.
You stated that when you ran your numbers for yourself, it still worked out relatively even. I can assure you that no G2 employee makes the same income you do and are in nowhere near the same tax bracket. Therefore, this is going to affect the staff on a much greater scale. Having a larger portion of taxes and a higher adjusted gross income can move people into the low end of the next tax bracket and force them to pay far more than they usually would. I know, because it happened to me last year.

From companies that I have worked for, and also people I have known, when hard economic times hit, for the sake of the company and betterment of the employees, the ones who actually bring in the money for the company, changes are made up top. I have known several companies whose CEOs and other top executives not only took a pay-cut from their lavish salaries, but also did not take bonuses, or incentive checks, so that the employees were taken care of.

#19,697 ·
They gave us bonuses. Reported it as more than we got, and now are forcing us to pay the taxes on a bonus larger than what we got. This is just the most recent thing.
That letter has turned into a petition of sorts with almost 50% support

#19,698 ·
Sad thing is, i wanna get fired (almost) cuz i can make more money thru a diff company, but i can't come back to the project if i quit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.