Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#19,581 ·
<---this guy right here. I also have a fork to pop the axles out. Had to remove the axles in order to remove the tranny. Though the baby is due on the 7th so I doubt I'll be able to go anywhere and I work the next 3 days.

#19,582 ·
<---this guy right here. I also have a fork to pop the axles out. Had to remove the axles in order to remove the tranny. Though the baby is due on the 7th so I doubt I'll be able to go anywhere and I work the next 3 days.
understandably...
might be calling you for some help over the phone...

i would just take it to my mechanic buddy... 60 bucks a side for labor...
but with "pedro" in my car.. don't wanna do that..

#19,584 ·
well, travis said he is down to help.. wanna try to do it sunday since its not supposed to be raining...

now, i can do it at my house if need be.. but would prefer elsewhere... my mom and stepdad have both been under the weather and don't want a bunch of people over...

#19,586 ·
same here donald...
same here...
hopefully its not a costly learning experience. lol

#19,587 ·
I wouldn't mind helping or offering my place on Saturday evening.

I do AutoX both Sunday and Saturday, but my Sunday is full at night as well.

Saturday, should be done around 3-4pm. And be back at my place by 5. Let me know.

Ray

#19,588 ·
I'm off Sunday and available if she doesn't have the baby by then and even if she does have it before then I can still help mostly, I don't mind you using my place if you need too. Only thing that would stop me from doing it Sunday is if she goes into labor that day. Also just got back from the store, picked up a air impact. They didn't have any of the 29mm or 30mm in a single so I just returned the 27mm I bought. They do however have the 29mm and 30mm in a pack now, I'll probably go buy that tomorrow if I get called off of work.

#19,589 ·
Well I'll unavailable Saturday..
Paul, what county are you in?
I have limitations

#19,591 ·
well...
i can be there... woohoo...
might have to come see your dungeon..

#19,593 ·
well i appreciate the offer of your place..
don't want to be encroaching with the new baby and all..
seems like you have enough around this time...

#19,596 ·
well i appreciate the offer of your place..
don't want to be encroaching with the new baby and all..
seems like you have enough around this time...

Yeah like I want to be stuck in the house all day with a baby or a soon to pop wife...[confused]. You can use the house and tools if you want. As it's looking like right now the baby is taking her sweet time. Can't say that I blame her either [hihi]

#19,599 ·
Ether one Chris, turbo can be just has reliable as supercharging, also turbocharging can be more fuel efficient since your not boosting all the time, only when needed. As long as you keep your foot out of it you should get the same mileage as if you weren't boosted. That's why manufacturers are boosting small motors with turbo's and not superchargers for the efficiency of the turbo vs. supercharger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.