Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#16,886 ·
Yeah I would take a riced out first gen over a riced out second any day of the week. [hihi]

#16,893 ·
Spent the early morning hours in the hospital and the rest of the day at work. Just got off so going home to collapse.

So.....your just going to say you were at the Hospital and not tell us why? [poke]

#16,894 ·
Mom had mild heart heart attack in early am hours. Doctors think due to combination of stress and complications from new meds she just started. She's doing better now and is stable. They're gonna run more tests and keep her another day or 2 for observation and to make sure her heart is ok.

Then I had to go to work cuz had regional VP coming to do walk. Had to help make sure it went well.

#16,899 ·
Mom had mild heart heart attack in early am hours. Doctors think due to combination of stress and complications from new meds she just started. She's doing better now and is stable. They're gonna run more tests and keep her another day or 2 for observation and to make sure her heart is ok.

Then I had to go to work cuz had regional VP coming to do walk. Had to help make sure it went well.
sorry to hear that [:(] hope all goes ok [:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.