Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#16,823 ·
lol. don't be bashful.
we don't bite... hard...

(unless your into that kind of thing)

#16,824 ·
[:I] I am [:I]

I must keep my identity hidden. It's funner for me and I love the attention [:I]

#16,828 ·
[wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle][wiggle]

#16,829 ·
[giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy][giddy]

#16,832 ·
How!? How!? How!? Me likey!!! [:i]
EDIT: Bah. outside image. fark you.

#16,834 ·
he lives in north carolina and Mexico.
Its cheaper to live in mexico. but he comes to the states to do tuning, if i am not mistaken

#16,838 ·
Bored Liz iz Bored. [:I]
Also, Upset. Long story short, autozone gave me plat SP-463's and I did nothing about it and I hate myself for not turning around and doing something about it but its too late now cuz i've been riding them for 5k miles. idk idk maybe im making a big deal outta 20$ but could plat plugs be the cause of my idle issues? [mecry]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.