Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#16,805 ·
THE TIBBY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! But can't go over 3k rpms :( Gotta seat the head gasket first 500 miles. [:I]

Found a beautiful S2K I might buy. [:I] Black on Black on Black on Black.

#16,807 ·
It could have a carved kraken head/body for the curved part. Also could incorporate green leds for the eyes. Could also detach to reveal a small hidden sword or knife.
Yes. So much win

#16,809 ·
THE TIBBY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!! But can't go over 3k rpms :( Gotta seat the head gasket first 500 miles. [:I]

Found a beautiful S2K I might buy. [:I] Black on Black on Black on Black.

What year and motor tibby do you have? My old co-worker had a 2.7L powered one. It's was pretty nice though he kept bragging about it. Then I said let's race, and he was like "seriously? I have a V6.". Pretty sure you can figure out how this ended [angel]

Get the Honda and turn it into a Togue monster!

#16,811 ·
it's an 03 V6 GT. VERY Quick. and I'll race you anyday (anyday after I get a new clutch that is)
Tom-E09 is that a white 350z i spot? who's is it?
Are you the Tom's Tunes Tom?

#16,813 ·
Mexican Tunes!? I want Vroom Vroom not La Cucaracha.

Wow. That was incredibly racist on my part. still funny though. [:I]

#16,815 ·
I've heard he's the best and I will buy a tune from him after Header/exhaust/intake. But it'll be an MPG tune.

#16,816 ·
I've heard he's the best and I will buy a tune from him after Header/exhaust/intake. But it'll be an MPG tune.

...do want MPG tune? shit before 3k rpm :p

seriously

#16,817 ·
its an auto. and if i notice it going over 3k i let my foot off a little so itll shift. [:I]

#16,818 ·
tom's tune is awesome. i have it and love it.
free updates for life as long as you stay NA.

1turbotom is his sn, i believe.

#16,819 ·
Kraken will you marry me? [:I] We will drive black and green cars for life!

#16,820 ·
sorry. if you are still keeping your identity secret.. how do i know you are in fact a lady??

pics or gtfo lol..

jk..

but i might be more inclined to answer if you could prove yourself. [hihi]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.