Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#10,782 ·
Got rid of one airbag light code to get a different one... Was 33 and now its 13.

#10,784 ·
Dude. Stuffing an LS1 into anything FTW!

Someone wants a set of Roush Skirts for $130! That's actually more of a question. Offer stands to any tex folks that can meet me as close as Round Rock, Waco, or I guess an hour any direction from Ft Hood.

Found some wheels I'd love to get for the Mazda3 but no chance without selling off all my stuff first.

#10,787 ·
Dude. Stuffing an LS1 into anything FTW!

Someone wants a set of Roush Skirts for $130! That's actually more of a question. Offer stands to any tex folks that can meet me as close as Round Rock, Waco, or I guess an hour any direction from Ft Hood.

Found some wheels I'd love to get for the Mazda3 but no chance without selling off all my stuff first.
Its an LS7 LOL. Was bought as crate engine from GM

#10,788 ·
so off topic when is the next TF monthly meet happening??
It's been a busy Oct and Nov for everyone ... and there have been a few mini-install meets here and there ... I think after Thanksgiving we should get everyone together for a meet ...

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.