Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#9,833 ·
Yeah I know been talking with Chuck. I would wait till you get the other one. Being that the duratec has a timing chain instead of a belt. Also what cam is it? Will it fit with out needing new buckets and stuff? Before I help you I need to do the t-belt in my van, I been putting off and putting off and putting it off. Oh and I still have Jesus with me lol

I'm off tomorrow, work Friday then off till next Thursday. I also may be working on the SVT. I got the bell housing in today and the flywheel bolts should be coming in at the end of this week

#9,834 ·
well hmmm I planned on taking tomorrow off for other reasons but i need to find out about that... what time are oyu going to wake up to start working on things?

#9,835 ·
Well I'm not working on anything except maybe splitting the trans apart and putting the non-holed up bell housing on. That's if my wife doesn't have any other plans. I've never worked on a duratec before and if I do I want to ensure that we have enough time encase something were to go wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.