Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#9,681 ·
Pat, did you ever get the power steering problem solved?
no. haven't had time to schedule everything to work perfectly. i am going to shoot for next week. going to have my uncle take out the pump and rack, then same day drop off the rack to be rebuilt and swap the pump at ford racing. the only loose end i have after that is getting them back IN the car.

#9,683 ·
I am assuming I need wifi to use it, but I don't know because I have only listened to it at home. If I don't, I am gonna try listening to it at meets just to see if someone calls the cops on us.

Found through the internet that the code for "racing" is 510. Not that I condone racing or even do it, but whenever police show up they seem to think that is what we were doing. Even though everyone is parked with their cars off.

#9,690 ·
You can always come over and try to help change the t-belt in my wife's van? Well maybe I won't do it tonight, I got called into work just hook a patient up cause they couldn't get another tech to come in tonight (other tech being me) so I'm here anyways WTF. I'm only here cause I don't want to screw my co-worker over by forcing him to do 3 patients on his own. And they called me off the other night 5 hrs before I was to go in to earn my super amount of over time. I'm a little pissy tonight.

#9,698 ·
Thanks Donald, but it's tomorrow or never. Thinking of hitting up the local auto shop to have them loosen the crank pulley bolt for me? I really don't feel like jacking with it for the 4th time. I was hoping that Matt's "Jesus" bar would work but being that I've used my breaker bar along with another one making it about 4-5 feet long it still wouldn't come off and that's with me bending the bars and using all my weight really shakes my faith in the bar lol. Roughly about 600-700 ft lbs of TQ wouldn't get it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.