Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#9,566 ·
What's up folks!!

Good news, I got a clutch and flywheel today thanks to Chris aka Focalized. Looks like it's got lots of life left in it! Now I just need the bell housing and throw out/slave cyl. to put her all back together. It's going to running by my B-day or that's what I'm planning on. I tried calling Raymond but apparently my work thinks his number is too far away to work? Darn work, they get you with the internet, they get you with no cell reception (I'm at the SW hospital tonight in the basement), and now with the phones. At least I still have my internet, yay internet!

Patt you need more "install" lol

#9,569 ·
^^I asked him if someone on here was getting it. He said no someone on FJ got it lol. So it was you that got that euro rear? It looked bad @$$ in the back of the Escape. I wanted it but wanted the clutch more lol. Don't forget to give him good feed back. He made a quite a bit of money today but he had to in order to make the drive worth it. He was 5 1/2 hrs away from me, let alone going to Katy and then to Baytown. Great guy wish I could have talked longer.

#9,571 ·
^I woke up early since I was the first stop lol. Well I guess I could have been the last stop but it worked out better this way since he would have had to come up to my work, and I ended up having to work at a totally different location tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.