Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#8,829 ·
Awesome find Justin, and holy cow is it me or is that thing a flying pop tart? Also man that guy is awesome!! Subscribed and listening to it now.
Yes it is a flying cherry poptart cat. He is quite awesome, he also has an album on Itunes as well, you can get most of his requested stuff from his website

Well just got off the phone with that guy. Looks like I may be the owner of 04' SVT ZX5.
Awesome, congrats.

I cant believe you just NOW discovered nyan cat.... my ring tone has been nyan cat for like 2 months haha

Yea well I don't keep up on Memes very often so that's my excuse.

#8,836 ·
OK good checkup at the Cardiologist, except for the blood pressure.
He seemed much happier with me since I have my weight down 9 lbs from where it was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Now just have to get it down about 20+ lbs for next visit in Nov to make him even happier.

And the Foci seems to be fixed from the sputtering and just not wanting to run. Found one of the wires going the coil was down to a single strand, one WPT-517, a coil and a set of plugs latter we are running nice again.

Some gas tank work is next, think I'll let it cool down a little, say no more than 95 or so.

#8,838 ·
Well just got off the phone with that guy. Looks like I may be the owner of 04' SVT ZX5.
right on [hihi] are ya gonna part it or fix it?

my fofo is finally running right for once [thumb] I have a friend that will fix my car for free [hihi] not only fix but give me the parts for free to haha [headbang]

anyways.....

#8,840 ·
^^x3. Keep making progress.

On another note bracelets will be black.

And......woo hoo had a new car part just show up today!

And if everyone didn't catch the bbq post then yes there are grills at the San Jacinto monument park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.