Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#7,785 ·
Interesting Tom-E

Well everybody just left my house.
It was a fun little get together. Got Travis's starter on after a lil' "trouble" but we'll leave it at that lol.

Checked out Matt's car also, luckily he only pulled the exhaust off at a connector so it should be a somewhat easy fix. We couldn't fix it tonight though.

I have a few pics I'll upload after taking a shower and stuff, I feel D I R T Y for real.
Today was a very productive day for me. Cut the yard, fixed my rattle on my car, replaced starter on Travis's car (with help from him so it wasn't all me), and installed 8'' sub. Over busy eventful day.

#7,787 ·
so im thinking of replacing the focus when i return. im still not 100% sold on the idea, just like 40% sold. As much as i think the nissan cube is awesome i want another great handling car to replace the focus with so that cuts the cube out since its really meant to b a comfortable city car... and its 57.6 MPH slalom speed confirms this. But... its really hard to not like them when i keep looking at this cube in particular

#7,790 ·
Friend of mine has a Element and a sticker that says King Toaster with a cool pic on it

#7,791 ·
it is a heart shaped exhaust tip!!! the owner did an awesome job with it, ive seen more threads from him on nissancubelife.com. theres another one on there thats on bags thats just as awesome and another that did a stickerbomb theme. and of course im like in love with the ATI-built cube for SEMA 09

i dunno. there are others on my radar right now, just ask jason... but this obviously stands out. i liked my xB well enough in that it was honest reliable transportation just like my focus but the xB got boring after a while and i def dont want to be bored with the cube, but in its defense i didnt do half the stuff to the xB as ive done with the focus. the cube just strikes me as the real successor to the 1st gen xB instead of the camry wagon that we get now.

#7,795 ·
Hmm don't know why just its addicting and love the amount of work it takes to pull off. Its been a learning experience from day 1. I'm really not into performance and have been sucked into the suspension, stance wheel whoring scene. Love the attention and the many questions I get everywhere. I plan to take it as low as it could while being drivable. I've learned how to roll/pull/flare with a baseball bat and when I get the new fenders the roll pull flare is going to be a bit aggressive so where I could go down in front another inch to 1 1/2" and lowering where the spring sits in the rear control arm with welder! If anyone has any questions whether it is with rolling, stance, stretching, paint, wheels etc just ask away I do all the work myself along with friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.