Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#40,762 ·
Yeah, I'm kinda wondering whats up with yours. Unfixable????
Oh yeah, Serious race camber in the rear arm, the whole engine and crash bar has shifted to the right side of the car to the point the driver side door only opens maybe halfway, the owner had to have seriously smashed the wall bad, the control arm, tie rods, all broken and tweaked. Passenger seat air bag went off.

Serpentine belt slipped off the engine, but that is all I can see. Not sure if it he turned it off before hitting the wall or what went on. 150K miles.

#40,763 ·
purdy!

looks like i get to spend my afternoon/evening drying out the garage since it flooded... yet again

#40,775 ·
That's my dream focus, behind that is the one that I have now. Well I wish the body was better, it's just not worth it to fix all the hail damage that it has. My only fear is that I get a Yellow EAP and find out I can't turn the traction control off lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.