Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#40,561 ·
oh and i have to save up for our trip to vegas in august.. and then whatever we are doing for our anniversary this year...
so much for saving up for the truck at the beginning of the year..

maybe i will hit it big in vegas and come back with money.... lol

#40,563 ·
At least the trip to Vegas shouldnt be anywhere near as expensive as like going to Hawaii.
depends on how well you do vegas. lol

we ARE talking about doing a couple shows while we are there.. ya know.. to be all cultured hahaha

i wonder if i can talk her into seeing zumanity [grinking] [whip][deviltail]

#40,575 ·
DJ, whatever you do, do NOT working on your own car again lol. I broke every single spark plug on your old motor. I had to use a breaker bar to get them off, that's way too tight for spark plugs.

Soo, after running to the store for some spark plugs for Ole' Yeller since I couldn't use those. Got it up and running and was driving it around the nighborhood. Man I miss having a torquey usable 2nd gear. So drove around for a little bit went to the front of my house. Went to the turn around and did a rolling 1st gear burn out, which was going gloriously when Pooooshh!! Big cloud of steam exploded from underneath the hood and it's seams, it was awesome looking. Luckily I was right in front of the house and pulled into the driveway where it will now stay till that's fixed.

For those wondering why I moved it, the HOA was getting on me to move my inoperable car. Figured doing a few burn outs throughout the neighborhood would let them know it still runs. Which it does.

Oh I also hate the stock throttle body...Holy tip in for days Batman before you get any response.

#40,576 ·
I actually came here for advice. Facebook group is too busy for me. I need help with getting my rs collection from Chuck installed. Anyone have a template for cutting? Or know how much to cut off?

Also I am looking to do the 08 radiator swap to delete the over flow tank. I talked with Jason Hodges about this for a bit but I'm not sure how the spacing works with a cossie manifold.

And lastly I was curious if anyone had attempted to swap over the TB/Cables from an 08?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.