Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#38,862 ·
i wish i could leave early...

and saturday would work better for me.. sunday makes it a maybe.. but up to the group (and mainly Mark) on the day

#38,867 ·
Mark,
you should bring the LeMons car out to autox december 5th and 6th and show me how to really race a SVT. hahaha

#38,870 ·
ahhhh... that stinks.
i still want a second motor to build on the side and mate my original trans to it with a diff and an upgraded clutch..
but funds hold me back at the moment.. maybe the middle of next year i can get started on that build

#38,879 ·
And yes I had the fastest time in the svt over the weekend. 2.00.9
Yes, yes you but you barely beat my fastest time by less than a second, plus I did that on a bad wheel bearing and tire [strongman]. You probably broke the car subconsciously so I couldn't get back in it to beat your time [hihi]

The race car was running strong, we were all running really good times in it. Within secs of each other including the other drivers. Naturally Mark and I had better times though.

Oh and get this guys, we were within 1 sec on lap times compared to the MR2 with a V6 swap that's on the team as well. Mark and I didn't run any laps in it so that gap could have been much bigger [giddy]. The SVT was really kicking some serious ass. Even after it died the fact that we did so well we were able to walk away from this race happily I think knowing that next time, if it comes, we could actually win. [headbang]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.