Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#38,584 ·
and they get to play the sport they love and get a college degree...I would have loved that.

I went to college -- didn't make the softball team; but found out a new game: rugby.

Either way. Can't imagine what it would have been like to be going to school like I'd already planned, AND playing for a winning team.

#38,588 ·
Damn it.... I see I'm late to this edition of "Criticize things TheRealDeeej Enjoys"....

Ohh well, there is always next time..... and there WILL be a next time.

Morning people.

Was watching Teen Titans Go saturday night while passing out candies and had several kids walk inside all the way to watch....

It's a good thing the parents had no idea that im legally not allowed to pass out candy... just kidding...

#38,598 ·
Well i got to call the police on a suspicious character walking down our dead end street and walking through everyones yards he walked up to my brother in law and asked him hey did you just get electrocuted? I swear i just got electrocuted haha wtf is this guy on 8 brazoria county sheriffs showed up but the guy locked himself in his house or disappeared, turns out this character is renting a house down the street and for some reason was just walking around with a full backpack of who knows what in a tank top, basketball shorts and mud boots AND apparently "he saw someone last night robbing our neighbors house so he shot 4 .22 caliber rounds off" which was indeed true at least the gunshots because our friendly hispanican neighbors were partying when it went down but they never saw anyone robbing anyone they just saw the shots go off. Soooo we were told by the sheriffs that because they are coming out of angleton (basically) it would take to long if there was an actual emergency not saying they wouldnt show up, they said they would haul ass. But the main officer said "im not telling you to do anything specific here but if it comes down to protecting yourself and your family... Do what ever you need to to protect yourself at any cost" maybe time for a pistola guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.