Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#37,742 ·
I think that may be the same shop that blew up another members svt under the same circumstances he brought it there to get it refined and the guy bent the valves again!
If you're talking about mine, it's not the same shop. The one I went to was in Dickinson called Dynamic Solutions. Seen that mechanic a couple times since and wanna throw a wrench at him every time.

#37,743 ·
The shop I found is on 518 and its called PSI Motorsports. Glad evryone is still doing good. Hey mark, thank you for the offer. Id have no problem paying you to readjust my timing good sir. Ill bring the scanner that I borrowed from spazz, im sure he is missing it lol. Hey deeej were you the one with the white 03 wagon?

#37,745 ·
kinda afraid to go home.. based off radar, my house was getting slammed with rain..
don't know if i can handle walking in to a flooded garage..

#37,746 ·
Having data loggin woes.. Bright note is Travis's Excal works perfectly. Just spent 30min trying to setup the damn wide band only to find it not working still and then the damn MAF values are wrong.. Only one of the two most important PIDS I need to log... Got to reset up the whole list cause it's not letting me modify the saved one. But got a teacher meeting and then work.

#37,754 ·
Wishing I cut my grass earlier this week, I kept holding off as I didn't want to kill it since it's been getting cooked by the sun with no water. Now it's a puffed up and is a jungle, lawnmower is going to get a workout when I have time.

#37,758 ·
Jared might be interested. Still don't see the logic behind that mess. Fat and no one likes you to skinny and famous. Hmmm I think I'll beat off to little kids now. How exactly does that even come about.
I read that the executive director of his foundation is the one that introduced him into that stuff.....

I always thought the guy looked creepy.... and thats coming from a certified creep!

#37,760 ·
woohoo!!!!

my tuner is out for delivery..

looks like i should start saving for tires.. hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.