Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#36,964 ·
Shoot I wish I could go to LA! Weather's gotta be better over there. Plus the Brothers Truck show is this weekend.
It is way better. I do miss it sometimes.

I like the food better here although we NEED an In-N-Out here..... they are still my favorite in that category.

Now that I mention it.... i know what im having for dinner....

#36,973 ·
Equal rights yet Abbott said **** that and Texas will still do Texas. Lol

#36,975 ·
I understand both sides to this issue.
Not on religious grounds but state vs Fed rights.
Texas should allow it, but shouldn't be forced to do so.

#36,976 ·
Equal marriage rights and the power of the supreme court are two different issues.....

I am glad it got done finally..... the matter in which is got done is questionable.

So it isn't really a matter of which side of the coin are you on..... its a matter of two different coins.... haha dumb analogy

#36,977 ·
One step closer, now they need to legalize marijuana.

Also this will show you which people who are around you are just *******s who are against it and are just hateful people. And I bet ya they'll use religion as a reason, which is just humorous cause they'll just be the biggest hypocrites ever. As soon as people stop having premarital sex, adultery, and all the other bad things they shouldn't be doing according to their religion, then they can say something about gay's, but we all know that will never happen.

#36,979 ·
So you passively hate then? lol

I can only hope that pot is next. Then gay married people can clutch onto their bibles and use their guns to protect their rights all whiling smoking a joint....'merica!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.