Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#2,002 ·
Yea I know chuck.I FINALLY GOT A JOB LOL. Ill be working for WIS international as a inventory associate. I get paid 7.75 n hour but that's better then nothin. Hey chuck while u and david are at the junk yard buy me those svt sideskirts and ill pay u back lol
Posted via FF Mobile

#2,003 ·
hahaha i can't tomorrow. plus ur lucky we're good friends otherwise i would have bought them under you :p

but it's cool man, you're good. i got my eye on something else anyways ;)

Congrats jeremy. Come out on the 25th for the P.zero meet. Everyone from the team is gonna be there.

#2,016 ·
Congrats on the job.... Where is this junkyard? Are there any good parts out there?
meh, most of the good shit was taken. I was there with david today. Supposedly the motor and tranny is in the junkyard shelves, but i didn't bother to confirm. so all that's there is the body and sideskirts, which jeremy already called dibs on.

#2,018 ·
lol... im not interested in svt side skits. no worries on this end. now.... if anyone has a lead on some cervini side skirts!! then im interested. i just like to plunder on some foci!! i love just going down and finding parts... like right now im looking for door panels in red or blue (both red front and all four in blue) cause my red insert panels will need replacing soon. speaking of which we should do like a texas wide garage sale! lol i know i have a ton of extra focus parts in not using like red insert svt rear seats, evo side skirts, sparco seats, stock sub. just sayin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.