Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#20,021 ·
decent price if complete. but they are broken.
"cracked" bottom
and doesnt have the back cover for the driver side.

#20,023 ·
well, looks like i will be buying the FSWerks Race Exhaust as soon as my return comes in.
muahahaha..

and because i can, i'm going to wrap the exhaust to keep the temps in.
You is gettin his exhaust and I be gettin his agx suspension. He said they'd probably road trip it then to bring both here so no shipping charges would be a plus. Now my cf hood will have to wait a bit more since i bought this.

#20,027 ·
You is gettin his exhaust and I be gettin his agx suspension. He said they'd probably road trip it then to bring both here so no shipping charges would be a plus. Now my cf hood will have to wait a bit more since i bought this.
yeah, he asked to help cover gas, but i'm down for that.
if i could, i would road trip it up there and snag everything.

#20,030 ·
i'm also snagging those canards.. i have just always loved those things...
and when i finally get around to making my splitter..

#20,031 ·
Thought about getting the canards but I don't think they would work as well with the RS replica bumper. Once get the bumper I will do a mock up and if I like it I will get me some. Btw I paid Marty for agx suspension so its mine :).

Just got the SVT strut assemblies off for Jon. Just need to clean them a bit and take photos for him.

#20,032 ·
So I guess well be seeing you guys on the 17th. Alex is going to ride along with me over there.

What all do yall have planned?

It will be myself, my 2 youngest, and Alex coming. Unless we pick up some other people before then. Ill be brining the AGX and the exhaust with us of course.

#20,034 ·
Yeah, we will be at a place called Main Event which is on I-45 south in Webster. Its an entertainment place with shuffle board, bowling, all kinds of video games and of course laser tag. There aee several places to eat right by it as well as an 18 screen theatre.

#20,035 ·
yeah, 2 years ago, when Tx RoundUp was in Austin, we were at the mainevent up there. its pretty fun.

#20,038 ·
felt like ass last night after getting back from the suspension swap.
got all hot and clammy...
felt really weak..
really thought i was going to pass out.
couldn't even sit up, i was so weak..
so i passed out for 7 hours.. and feel like 60% better..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.