#1 ·
That's right, IT ON SUNDAY! [woot]

SmashBurger
5520 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 343-0191
smashburger.com‎

Time: lunchtime, of course 2p

Back by popular demand, we'll now be having our monthly meets on sundays now, it works out wayy better for most of us rather than saturday nights. This meet will be at Smash burger on hwy.59, past 610 and the time you've guess, IT'S DURING LUNCH, starting around 2p. [werd] Also at the last meet, i didn't get to touch too much on the subject of what will be happening for Import Reactor '10, so expect a meeting on that as well. Also ill be talking to dean and we'll show u a couple of banner designs for yal to choose, one that will represent Team Focalized at the show (and everywhere else lol).
...And finally, we'll be able to discuss about future meet/g2g including the O.G meet and Tx RoundUp. but none-the-less, we'll have fun fun fun [werd]

*also if anyone wants/needs my cell # for whatever reason, pm me.

See less See more
#3 ·
Cool gonna try and make this one as well, this time around I will have done something to my car. I bought a carbon fiber hood for it and it should be in sometime next week.

^_^

#7 ·
Yea i was saving up Christmas money and my B-Day was Jan. the 31st so I got cash money for that and my gun I bought was something like $400 cheaper than I originally thought so I took the money saved and got the hood. I think I am going to get the tail lights darkened sometime next week. My boss knows a guy that can give me a good price on getting it done.

#8 ·
sweet [thumb]
also frfom the last time u were in houston, u should know where its at,lol.

Yea i was saving up Christmas money and my B-Day was Jan. the 31st so I got cash money for that and my gun I bought was something like $400 cheaper than I originally thought so I took the money saved and got the hood. I think I am going to get the tail lights darkened sometime next week. My boss knows a guy that can give me a good price on getting it done.
sweet dude, can't wait to see how it looks.

#12 ·
My hood is not only coming in early but it's coming in on a day I have off! I will be installing my new carbon fiber hood tomorrow, prepare for pictures. Let's see if a bunch of video game geeks can install a hood correctly, I am expecting at least one finger getting smashed.

:p

#14 ·
You guys should be fine. You will have more trouble getting that heavier Stock hood off than the CF one.

And congrats on the CF hood. [headbang]

-Ray-

#17 ·
Ok got the hood on and the only injury came from one of the staples holding the box together, woot! Now for pics!

TO the pics!

#22 ·
Hood is on, exhaust is not going to be ready in time, and weather prevented my tail lights from putting on a tan.

Hood is on :p

I'll be there see ya then.

#23 ·
projectors are in! and thats my only new mod really other than lowering it so ill see you guys there

#24 ·
Crossing my fingers ... I have another stab at fixing the car ... but it still needs to go to body shop after it actually starts running ... boy ... what a lot.

-Ray-

#31 ·
I was informed on Friday evening that i was missing a part. The part i was missing was the oil filter replacement cap for the remote oil filter relocation kit. I was able to get in contact with the guy i bought the kit from and he verified that he had it and was shipping it to me. As insurance and for the sake of my car, which is torn apart at the mechanic's garage, i overnighted an oil filter relocation kit from JEG's. I get it tomorrow afternoon. I have the baseline tune in hand already and all i have left to do is finish up my gauge pod fabrication.

Crossing fingers, but i should be all done before the meet!

#33 ·
Well ... I worked on the car again over the weekend ... [poke]

Still not looking good ... [:(]

With the Help of Paul and ... Coty (Long time he popped up) ... we have replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Check the Fuses, Swapped the Coil and Coil Pack, Replaced the Crank Position Sensor, Checked the Fuel Injectors and replaced a hardened pipe ....

Have a whole thread on this in the technical area.

Joy ... and before that ... the Alternator, Battery and Serpentine Belt ...

Well ... this weekend before Sunday ... we will do the Timing Belt and check timing ... and hopefully the Focus will live again after that. [poke]

And even after it lives ... I will have to do all the good ol Maintenance before I feel comfortable taking it out. (All the fluids and electrical checks)

..... Let's just say, I feel like I am rebuilding the whole car before the motor.

But back to the meet ... I will try to be there as well ... at least to take photos. [thumb]

-Ray-

#36 ·
Well ... I worked on the car again over the weekend ... [poke]

..... Let's just say, I feel like I am rebuilding the whole car before the motor.

But back to the meet ... I will try to be there as well ... at least to take photos. [thumb]

-Ray-

You know Raymond I have that same feeling about my car with the whole "car before the motor" thing with my car lol [wiggle]. But I already did it lol. I want to check your charging systems I just got an idea about what could be wrong [idea]

I also got my tune installed and I think the headlights came in today. [woot]
The tune made a huge difference. My bog off idle is completely gone and she steps off so nicely. Also found out I need control arm bushing bad!!! Along with a LSD but that won't happen any way. Bushings are cheap so I"m changing those next and I'm almost certain that my 60ft times are going to go down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.