Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official Speedys Fast Track M&G 06-03-09

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
as posted by The Houstonian on houston-streets.com

Here is the first speedys fast track meet & greet, anyone and everyone is welcome to come hang out, check out some rides/bikes, play video games, and most of all ride some mthrrfkn go carts!!!

When: Wednesday 6/3/09 8pm-11pm

Where: Speedys Fast track 11440 Hempstead hwy

All makes/models are allowed sexy/rice/bikes/trucks/hondas/anything else

Now i im not planning on "Hooking" anyone up, yes i do work there but i do not want to have everyone asking. I will try to get the super carts at $5 a ride cuz they are originally $7 but i also have a link so a buy one get one free coupon for the supers along with a free round of gold.

www.houstonfasttrack.com
This is where you can find the coupons.

We do have an assortmant of old and new video games along with pool tables(the small gay size) and the tokens run a quater each so you get the jist on how much they will cost from there.

Lets try and keep thing as friendly as possible bcuz yes i do work there and woudnt mind having another one in the future.

** After all is said and done i woudnt mind crusing around or just taking a long cruise maybe around 610 or something **

*PS* for those who are dumpt may wanna be carefull when coming down hempstead from northwest mall, it may be easier to come from up near 43rd street and cruise hempstead till you get to speedys.

#2 ·
Hmmm ... now that sounds like fun and Family fun at that. I could bring the kiddo and he wont even get bored.

-Ray-

#9 ·
Excuse me ... but I do usually edit them before loading them ... plus the fact that the camera size to web size needs to happen as well. ...

-Ray-

#10 ·
Well I went ... I have been there before but wow it was empty.

I didn't run into anyone til I was leaving around 1030ish. They saw that I was the only person there they didn't know and figured I drove the Fofo.

Well ... they gave me a bit of grief but hey little do they know about the fofo ... oh little do they know. I also found out one of the guys knows some of the peeps I know from AutoX ... I think I can get into this crowd easy.

Well here are some pics ... I put up the camera after 30 mins of not seeing a single car ... but mine. Played games afterwards

-Ray-

Kiddo Riding the GoKarts

Wife Texting on her phone ... bored and disappointed -> They didn't have Galaga as a game

Open Track ... really OPEN

Got bored took pics of cones

A Bike Rolled Up

And of course a pick of the fofo ....

The Pictures are a tad dark ... I didn't really care about changing the settings to much ... tired as it is.

I stayed with the family for about an hour ... then left.

#12 ·
Well their meets have potential ... but not that GoKart Track ... It has had slow karts for a while and the games really are cheap ... they don't give you but one or 2 tickets per game (No matter what the score) Boo.

-Ray-

#14 ·
I convinced my wife to go ... and since it's summer the kiddo doesn't have any homework to worry about also ... easier for me to slip out of the house during the week.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.