Focus Fanatics Forum banner

San Antonio meet.

5K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 ·
Anyone game? Post up some suggestions, of places to go, and things to do.

I say we go eat somewhere downtown, it's just parking is a bitch there.

Ideas? [dunno]

#3 ·
I'm down. Not sure if downtown would be a good idea for a meet however. Let's see what I can think of. And judging from the other numerous post in other threads there should be quite a bit of interest. (hopefully) In the past most of the people that wanted meets set up were nothing but flakes.... Seriously!

#9 ·
Well ... Trey use to pop up in the HTown side ... then he disappeared. Thought I would say hey ...

Anyways, Sure I wouldn't mind taking a little trip to SA. It's not like I haven't before.

-Ray-

#11 ·
haha busy as [:)][:)][:)][:)]. WGI is kicking my ass plus I teach a drumline line two days of the week after school, and i teach a colorguard with a friend after school two days. plus I work and I am out of town or at rehearsal everyweekend for WGI.

#15 ·
Yup I noticed ... it's all good ... gotta do your thing.

I might have to take a little cruise to SA one of these days. I've been a few times ... but only to hang out in the river walk area.

-Ray-

#24 ·
I'm down for whatever, like Trey said, as long as We can come up with a date...

How about mid June? It'll be hot enough to enjoy 6 flags, but hopefully not too hot to make the drive too hard on Those coming from Houston/DFW and points beyond.

I also like the Sea World idea, especially if discounts are involved!

#25 ·
schliterbauhn or however spelled! its always fun to go there and you could do a focus gather/camp out on the river, do a lil weekend meet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.