Nov. 6th Aftermath - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6210
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 delta focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nov. 6th Aftermath

hey guys, i made this spot so that we can spill about our fun and um, other stuff from yesturday. i don't have my pics yet, but i'll get 'em soon.

I for, one, had tons of fun; new appreciation for the abilities of my baby. I think it was a success, we had 16 cars, and a few extra passengers, too. We were hasselled by security, mobbed by 7 year olds trying to steal our cars, we pissed off the mail man, and took on the good old boys!!!! not to mention remaining victorious over the posers that tryied to take our attention: the silver srt-4, that stupid accord with crappy beat, the white civic with yellow flames and hydrualics, and that weak sounding camaro at the top!!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2004, 05:30 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6210
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 delta focus Good Standing Member
oh yeah, and for those of you wondering, it worked out okay with the tow truck and stuff. I just got off the phone with frush who wanted to know what was up. For those who missed it, one of kenny's boys ran one of our boys off the cliff. no injuries, the focus is an awesome protector. we finally got it out around midnight, so it was alot of waiting and worrying and stuff. our condolences to our fallen comrade..........who was headed to yuba city from livermore with the tow truck driver.

lesson learned: the focus boys and girls band together and support each other in times of need.....................Team Focus NorCal rules!!!
Old 11-07-2004, 10:22 PM   #3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5226
What I Drive: 02' Liquid Grey ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 spikNspan DAN Good Standing Member
yeah, it was awesome man!!! We definitely gotta do it again. Can't wait for the december meet, set that thing up Alex, it'll be tight!
Old 11-08-2004, 02:48 AM   #4
Focus Addict

Fan#: 6997
What I Drive: 2k1 tw.blu.met se sedan

FF Reputation: 1 XfocusX Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
That car look pretty beat. is it repairable(body) or was it totalled(under carrage)? and is this kenny fellow the assumed name of a hillbilly honky redneck? or was that the dudes real name who showed up(sherif)?
Old 11-09-2004, 11:36 PM   #5
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 13287
What I Drive: 03 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 jdm93hatch Good Standing Member
hey guys i am so sorry i didnt make it. i woke up that morning and took off to go to te sf pre meet and while traveling down 101 i went for a lane change and a guy on a harley hit me going 80 mph and went down. ill post pics. all in all the cars not too bad he was worse off. i was put in the back of the police car that saw the accident and the motorcyclest is still threatening to sew but it wint happen. i got no fines he got various tickets such as.... wreckless driving, speeding, wreckless endangerment, exebition excelleration, various bike tickets like hr had no turn signals,his helmet was not dot. approved. i laughted all the way home. i was at the station tell 1;30 i am way bummed.
Old 11-09-2004, 11:46 PM   #6
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 13287
What I Drive: 03 SVT

FF Reputation: 1 jdm93hatch Good Standing Member
ya im not sure. dont have time to get my car in the shop rite now but im crossin my fingers
Old 11-09-2004, 11:56 PM   #7
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5226
What I Drive: 02' Liquid Grey ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 spikNspan DAN Good Standing Member
Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can make it to the next meet. I hope everything works out for you.

Oh, and post the pics, I wanna see!
Old 11-10-2004, 01:01 PM   #8
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 12938
What I Drive: 05 Sonic Blue ZX3 SE

FF Reputation: 1 jason Good Standing Member
kenny aint gonna like that...lol kenny was the owner of the land he crashed in and a sheriff...go figure...so yeah thats the dudes real name...

that meet was a blast and my first one....cant wait till the next one...
Old 11-11-2004, 09:23 AM   #9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10313
What I Drive: 2003 Sangria Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brads03zx3 Good Standing Member
Sorry to hear about your day jdm. That is never fun. I hope all works out.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:54 PM   #10
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 12918
What I Drive: Blu 02 SVT3

FF Reputation: 1 RR_RER SVTF Good Standing Member
Well, I had a great time on the Mt Hami cruise, until ole Bubba came flying around the corner. Rob and I are fine and the car is being taken apart to find out if she's worth fixing. Basically, she's in a coma and the docs are operating, whether or not she'll make it is a different story. But, in the end, we're fine, the car may have made the ultimate sacrifice for our well being. The Focus is a helluva car! I'm going to get another one if my girl doesn't make it. In the mean time, my mom is giving me my brother's 99 Civic SI (since his license was revoked), so please don't hate me, I'm still a FF at heart!!!
I can't wait to see the pics. And Jdm, sorry to hear about your plight, man, but it sounds like you'll come out just fine.
Hope to see you all at the next meet, hopefully I'll have a Focus by then. Would you guys mind if a Civic followed the pack, of course I'd give you all your distance.

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.