Job Opportunity: Customer Service Rep & Sales Assistant
Customer Service Rep & Sales Assistant
We are seeking afull time qualified Customer Service Rep & Sales Assistant to offer full support to our customers and sales team. Qualified candidates must possess extremely strong organizational skills,be professional and well-spoken via phone and email, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess strong customer service skills, handle high call and email volume, be self-motivated, goal orientated, and eager to learn.Chosen candidate must be able to apply their skillsets in order to offer a high level of support to both internal and external contacts. This is a Customer Service focused position with Sales Assistant duties as well.
We are a fast paced company with a young, energetic, professional team in the automotive industry. This is a great opportunity to join a proven company with double digit sales growth the last 3 consecutive years.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Provide high levels of customer support
• Provide high levels of support to your assigned Sales Rep and their clients
• Assist in maintaining and growing new and existing clientele
• Handle high volume of phone calls and emails in a professional manner
• Consult with Sales Team and Product Development team to adequately respond to customer inquiries
• File and follow up with claims with shipping carriers
• Coordinate, communicate, and upkeep customer issues
• Contribute to weekly meetings to improve overall work and customer experiences
• Very light travel and some weekends required
• Heavy Data Entry
• Back up Receptionist
• Retail Sales (Commission Opportunities)
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years sales or customer service experience
• Track record for excellent customer service
• Extremely goal orientated and focused
• Strong organizational skills
• Knowledge of aftermarket automotive industry preferred but not required
• Experience in data entry
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Type minimum of 40 WPM
• $12.00 - $13.00 Per Hour (DOE)
• Annual Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Commission Opportunities
• Room for Growth
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. Please do not call. Phone-in applicants may not be considered for this position.
All these requirements with this type of salary? Thats tough, Id say!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.