Nov. 6th Team Focus NorCal Info - Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Regional Forums > South West Fanatics > Fanatics: SoCal

Fanatics: SoCal Regional discussion Forum for planning events and sharing information with all Members in the Southern California area

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    
FocusFest FocusFanatics Merchandise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2004, 03:52 PM   #1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6210
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 delta focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Nov. 6th Team Focus NorCal Info

NOVEMBER 6TH, 2004 MT. HAMILTON DRIVE, PREMEET BREAKFAST, AND POSTMEET G2G.

Ok, the decisions have been made, and the time is almost here, so now its time to get situated. This was the frush's idea, and both he and I hope to see many of you there, if not for all of this, then maybe for some of it.

For the premeet breakfast, supported by the SF area [but hopefully will bring some from Sac-to as well], We will be meeting at Mc Donalds on Northfront Rd in Livermore. There is a Mc D's, KFC/A&W, and Arco/AmPm, as well as a Carl's Jr down the road. It is right off the freeway, hard to miss. Livermore seems to like these red light cameras, and I cancelled plans for two locations based on this. [When traveling in a pack, it is a possiblity that the trail car may run the red.] What I noticed as I did my final drive by scouting, was that there is a red light camera here as well. It is at the intersection of Northfront and North Vasco. We will be turning left at this intersection, and then we should be clear as we will be merging to the freeway. Just a heads up. On the cruise, be responsible. As the frush has aid since the beginning, we will not be tolerating horseplay or unsafe driving. Obey all laws - we want positive publicity, not negative, like some Acura drivers get. As for the post-meet g2g, watch out for pedestrians, the center was built with those on foot in mind, keep your eyes open, much of the people don't look before walking. Let's have some fun!!! --->

THE BREAKFAST PREMEET BEFORE THE MT. HAMILTON DRIVE

Here is the address for the KFC/A&W [Mc D's doesn't list this restaurant on the website yet]:
6061 NORTHFRONT RD. LIVERMORE CA 94550 @ 9:30

*From SF: I-80 East towards Oakland | I-580 East towards Downtown Oakland (CA-24)/Hayward-Stockton | Vasco Rd Exit towards Brentwood | Turn Right at Northfront

*From SAC: I-5 SOUTH/I-80-BUS/CA-99 SOUTH towards West Sacramento | I-205 Exit towards SF (I-580) | I-205 West becomes I-580 West | Laughlin Rd Exit | Left at Northfront

*From SJ: I-880 North towards Oakland | Mission Blvd exit towards SAC (I-680) | I-680 North towards SAC | i-580 towards Stockton | Vasco Rd Exit towards Brentwood | Right at Northfront

THE MT. HAMILTON DRIVE

From here, we go to the Great Mall in Milpitas, as oragnized by the frush (props and good job, buddy!), where we meet at David & Buster's:
447 Great Mall Dr Milpitas, CA 95035-8028 @ 11:30 am

*From Mc D's in Livermore: I-580 West towards Oakland | I-680 South towards SJ | Montague Expressway Exit | R. @ Great Mall Parkway | R @ Mustang Drive | L @ Great Mall Drive

From here, we take on Mt Hamilton (http://www.pashnit.com/roads/cal/LickObservatory.htm)
We follow the frush's lead, have lots of fun crusing - RESPONSIBLE, FUN DRIVING, NO HORSEPLAY

Then, we finish up in Livermore, and hopefully some will meet for an after hours g2g, i'm thinking, based on frush original stats, about 3-4 pm, so lets say meet at 4:30 pm for those who can't otherwise make the drive but want the g2g.

THE G2G AFTER THE MT. HAMILTON DRIVE

G2G will be at the Hacienda Crossings (http://www.dublinonline.com/shopping...enda+Crossings)

We will meet off to the side of Regal, by Best Buy, there should be better parking there. It is at the far end of the shopping center, almost by Shamrock Ford. Regal's address is:
5000 Dublin Boulevard Dublin,CA 94568 @ 4:30 pm

*From Mc D's in Livermore (we'll end up somewhere around here after the cruise):
I-580 West towards Oakland | Hacienda Drive exit towards Dublin Blvd | R @ Hacienda Drive | R @ Dublin Blvd | Keep driving until you reach the end. Stay right, and watch out for pedestrians - this shopping center is focused around those on foot - please obey, there will probably be cops on a Sat. night.

I hope to see you all there, hope this helps a little bit. Call me at 925.437.9661 if you have questions or concerns. I have to work some night shifts this week, so leave a message. AT&T users a plus, but I have lots of minutes, so its okay. Peace. Be there. Buy your decals. Have Fun.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2004, 05:13 PM   #2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10313
What I Drive: 2003 Sangria Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brads03zx3 Good Standing Member
Dude...awesome post. I thought about doing something like that but I am sure it took you quite a while to get all of that info into one shot. Very nice. Makes it easier on everybody.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:19 PM   #3
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5226
What I Drive: 02' Liquid Grey ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 spikNspan DAN Good Standing Member
sweet, I'll see what's up and I'll try to make it to the premeet and post meet.
Old 11-01-2004, 05:24 PM   #4
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 2963
What I Drive: '04 2.3 ZX3 ; FSW/JCM PWSC SVT

FF Reputation: 8 bowersdaazian Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
i dont think ill be able to do the pre or post meet, but ill be there for the regular time. Since im coming from Santa Barbara, i kinda want to spend some time with my family and friends in Santa Cruz, so dont take it personally.

"Jam Harder, Penetrate Deeper, Dispense Longer"
and
"In God we Trust, All Others we Monitor, Jam or Deceive"
Old 11-01-2004, 11:17 PM   #5
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7208
Points 3,161, Level 34
Points: 3,161, Level: 34 Points: 3,161, Level: 34 Points: 3,161, Level: 34
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 rompin2.0focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
awesome post delta focus!!!! you answered all the questions I've had!!! I prolly won't be able to make the premeet at McDonald's b/c I'd have to wake up pretty early in the morning to get down there, b/c traffic up this way to S/F is freakin' crazy. I will be at D&B's at 11:30am or earlier. I will also attend the Livermore post meet, but not the Hacienda Crossings one b/c of things I'll need to come home and do (laundry, mow the yard, etc)

Last edited by rompin2.0focus; 11-01-2004 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:43 PM   #6
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 10313
What I Drive: 2003 Sangria Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 brads03zx3 Good Standing Member
I don't think there is a post g2g in Livermore...just where the cruise ends if I am not mistaken. From there we will drive to Dublin for the g2g. See ya SAT
Old 11-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #7
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5514
What I Drive: car

FF Reputation: 1 focus42 Good Standing Member
Hey all...never met up with anyone from focus fanatics but I'd like to try to make this if ya'll don't mind a newb. I'm usually over on fj and head out to their g2g's but this sounds like fun. If anyone doesn't object ...hopefully I'll see ya on Saturday. One question..how is the mt. drive? Is it a twisty's road..if so..definitely count me in
Old 11-02-2004, 03:44 PM   #8
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6210
What I Drive: 2002 Liquid ZTS

FF Reputation: 1 delta focus Good Standing Member
Quote:
Originally posted by thefrush
delta... you rule.
alright!!! i was hoping that this would work for everybody. it did take a lot of time, but i think it was worth it. i used yahoo maps for directions, you (can/should?) use yahoo or mapquest if you need more specific directions from your house.....there is no official g2g in livermore post-drive, but i suppose we can stop again if we decide to, we may have some extra time, afterall.

hope to see many ppl there - and let's not forget, give due praise to frush as well, this plan started with him...
Old 11-02-2004, 07:04 PM   #9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 7208
Points 3,161, Level 34
Points: 3,161, Level: 34 Points: 3,161, Level: 34 Points: 3,161, Level: 34
Level Up 74% Completed
Level up: 74% Level up: 74% Level up: 74%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 rompin2.0focus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally posted by delta focus

hope to see many ppl there - and let's not forget, give due praise to frush as well, this plan started with him... [/B]
I want to go ahead and give props to RR_RER SVTF, thefrush, delta focus, and to xbox4414.

To RR_RER SVTF for making me feel welcome to go on the cruise.

To thefrush for making me feel welcome also, and for organizing the event for everyone, and for also coming up with the idea to make a decal.

To xbox4414 for carrying out the decal idea, and going to the lengths he did to have the decals produced, and also for letting me use the decal on the Team Focus NorCal website.

To delta focus, for getting everything organized so everybody knows what's going on.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:05 PM   #10
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 12918
What I Drive: Blu 02 SVT3

FF Reputation: 1 RR_RER SVTF Good Standing Member
Delta,...dude, you're the best!

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Pitch Black ZX3
Name
Your real name.
City
State
Country
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.