Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Who needs their fenders rolled?

8K views 96 replies 14 participants last post by  Sean05 
#1 ·
Okay what I would like to know is if peeps would like to get together and have a fender roller day. I will most likely be buying it and peeps that would like to use it can pitch in a little bit if they want(this thing is expensive :/ ) and I can help them with their car. I'll be bringing a heat gun too so you wont have to worry about cracking paint providing your paint is still in good condition. what do you guys think? [woot] This will be something all of San Diego up to orange can join in on. I live right smack dab in between the two. suggest possible places if you would rather it be somewhere else?

let me know if you wanna join in so I can make a list of everyone going!

People wanting to go:

1.150mphzetec
2.03boostreadysvt
3.pumkinsvt (maybe?)
4.kiddzx3
5 Evans Precision

#10 ·
Josh do you have a fender roller? I'm most likely gonna buy one really soon, then peeps can ship in like 40/50 bucks if they want or bring something?[8D]

#12 ·
Is he insured? otherwise id kinda rather do it myself. its not too hard once you get used to it. that is pretty cheap thou...

#14 ·
No lol To me is not a big deal, I don't even really drive my car. I've seen his car with other people and we all agree it looks good. The only reason why i have not got my car done is I have not been to the meets in a long time.

#15 ·
Ive got a heat gun for that. Ive seen to many done where the paint is jacked.
Also to me everything has to he done perfect. I don't want it to get messed up by someone else or ill get new fenders and have a body shop custom make em. Im a perfectionist like that. I want it to look good. As it is they are a little tweaked from the tires and I hope rolling them will fix it.

#21 ·
Dunno. Im prob gonna do mine then have a fender rolling day so that we have time to get everybody else's done that has to travel.

#26 ·
Wel lets find a day that works for people? I figure sat or sunday for me cause i work everyday during the week but I have weekends off. What about you guys?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.