Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How about southern california? eh?

4K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  Sharpening_Beneath 
#1 ·
Dont forget us too

#3 ·
FiiZh said:
yea, ia gree. wher u from focuszx3hatchback? im from the san fernando valley.
In near aliso viejo....right next to san jaun capistrano

#12 ·
What up San diego in the house. Hey anybody near by intrested in a car club with cruises and gatherings hit me up we have 4 foci down here so far.

#18 ·
anyone from sacramento that i can meet and make friends with? i'm moving froim alaska to the sacramento area in august and i'd like some people to show me the ropes in the area and hang out with. focus group by chance?

#20 ·
dj4monie said:
When is the next Valley/Northwest LA/Northeast LA Meet?

I've been wondering that for awhile now and wanted to meet some locals!

I live in Reseda, so I'm near you guys in Van Nuys and Northridge
yeah..lets have a focus meet....I know one good place... The Irvine spectrum....That would be a good place for a focus meet... and also can we do it on a friday?

#23 ·
Re: HELL YEAH!!!!

<-SVT~Worsdale-> said:
[thumb] I am down for a Focus meet on a Friday night!!!........
[thumb] Yes I am going to be at Focus on the Beach June 26 & 27!!!!! I am in a rush to do some mods to my SVT before then.... I don't want to roll up stock.lol[:D]
www.Focusonthebeach.com [8D] [bootyshak [wiggle] [cheers]
I hope that I can make it,.....If I dont have summer school......Theres like 3 weeks til summer!

#24 ·
Justine said:
[???:)]I live in South Orange County. Aliso Viejo and SJC are only about 10 miles apart.
soo were do ya live?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.