Focus Fanatics Forum banner

**Sightings** SoCal

497K views 3K replies 259 participants last post by  Swllws 
#1 ·
there was a thread like this in the great lakes region so i figured i'd start one here in socal.

i saw a red svt heading south on central ave in chino today around 4 i think it was?, i'm almost positive it's someones on here, but i can't remember whose...?

#2 ·
i didnt know you were in chino

i always see a infa red EAP SVT in santee, but i doubt its anyones on here.

#4 ·
ya so cal is sick. do you know about the meets at sonic on tuesday nights? they are not every tuesday night, but there are usually a lot of cars. ive never been but i wanna go. your only about 25-30 minutes away. and only about 40-45 minutes away from me.

there are quite a few foci up here. ha so cal is the best place to be.

#5 ·
i spotted a white zx3 that was lowered with rims and window tint last week on college ave off of the 94. It looked very familiar so I am thinking it was one of you.

also a dark colored zx3/5 lowered with black rims and window tint with exhaust in bonita that same week.

anyone know who owns these cars?

#7 ·
i miss being in so cal when i was in the marines on camp pendleton now im back in wisconsin it started snowing yesterday any way sorry to go off topic

#8 ·
SuperFlea said:
If you see a silver wagon with baja plates... it's me [:D]
i'm looking out for you [;)] [thumb]

oh there is a white sedan with chrome rims that lives in the same place that i do. i seen the guy but doubt he's on here.

#9 ·
besthaticouldo said:
ya so cal is sick. do you know about the meets at sonic on tuesday nights? they are not every tuesday night, but there are usually a lot of cars. ive never been but i wanna go. your only about 25-30 minutes away. and only about 40-45 minutes away from me.

there are quite a few foci up here. ha so cal is the best place to be.
where's that at? i'm not familiar with the whole area yet...

#13 ·
oh i seen a nice 04? red EAP 3dr svt today on phillip ranch road around 1pm. i was heading to 60 west. i think a chick was driving it to [:p] i think she even noticed me to as i drove by [:D] [woot]

#17 ·
OrangeSVTguy that was me when u saw me in chino i was going 2 the court house i wasnt on phillips ranch on sat i never seen a red svt b4 in chino but i always see this like blueish purple svt i dunno who it is i wonder if he has anything done 2 the engine? o well

#19 ·
Saw what looked like a dark green zx3 on the 5 North around La Jolla this morning it had a body kit and might have been lowered I couldn't really tell.

#20 ·
superfly092886 said:
OrangeSVTguy that was me when u saw me in chino i was going 2 the court house i wasnt on phillips ranch on sat i never seen a red svt b4 in chino but i always see this like blueish purple svt i dunno who it is i wonder if he has anything done 2 the engine? o well
yeah you are the one i was thinking of [thumb] knew you were on this site, just couldnt' remember your name. well i got my whale tail on now so i'm really hard to not notice now lol as if the orange wasn't enough.

yeah i know the other red one had the EAP so i knew that wasn't you and a chick was driving it. looked completely stock and very clean, besides a tint. havn't seen any sonic blues running around yet. keeping my eyes open.[:D]

#23 ·
OrangeSVTguy said:
yeah i know the other red one had the EAP so i knew that wasn't you and a chick was driving it. looked completely stock and very clean, besides a tint. havn't seen any sonic blues running around yet. keeping my eyes open.[:D]
There's a Sonic Blue SVT in La Verne. The guy who owns it work at the AutoZone in La Verne. I don't think he's on the forum though.

I've seen a InfraRed SVT in San Dimas at the shell gas station a while back. It was a guy driving though and not a chick.

There are quite a few SVTFs in this area. I also know of a Screaming Yellow SVT ZX5 in San Dimas. [:D]

#25 ·
ott said:
There's a Sonic Blue SVT in La Verne. The guy who owns it work at the AutoZone in La Verne. I don't think he's on the forum though.

I've seen a InfraRed SVT in San Dimas at the shell gas station a while back. It was a guy driving though and not a chick.

There are quite a few SVTFs in this area. I also know of a Screaming Yellow SVT ZX5 in San Dimas. [:D]
hey the yellow one is me...[:D]

i may have met the guy who drives that red svt, non-euro, its got mods, with stock 04 wheels.
i was at the shell station with a dude with a yellow zx3, and he happen to pull up. we talked about GMR (Glendora Mountain Road) for a bit...is it anyone here?

PLUS

today i saw a screaming yellow svt/zx3 on the 57 north, it was about 5pm, he was getting on at lambert, heading towards diamond bar...anyone here?

#26 ·
[rolleyes]
i've only seen 1 screamer in my life and that was a couple months ago while i was here before i moved and i was coming from san bernardino to chino on 10. and i'm probably sure it was you drphibes as it was a 3 door with the stock euro wheels. now that i hear there is a 5 door running around now is even better [:D]

**edit**
wasn't you drphibes as i just saw that you got the zx5 screamer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.