Focus Fanatics Forum banner

kinda short notice cruz around Sacramento

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MisterJohnson 
#1 ·
so me and two friends of mine are doing a little cruz around sac tonite im not sure on what time we are starting but i will post when we are starting, we are going to start out in north highlands and go where ever we can from there if any one is down to go on a random cruz give me a call and i can let u know where we are and we can meet up with u to continue the cruz (916)583-3118

ROLL:
Me-Grey Ford Focus
Tim-Black Ford Crown Vic
Justin-White Honda CRX

#4 ·
There's still folks out cruising sunrise? I miss doing that with the mustang. We used to get a solid 30 mustangs and camaros rolling sunrise and then it just got too out of hand with the sheriff bugging us in the parking lots. We even parked out of the way and patronized the businesses and we still got booted. Once I get my car modded I'll start rolling with y'all

#5 ·
I miss sacramento a lot! Sounds like you guys covered a fair amount of road. My focus isn't aloud to be driven in Cali any more because of emisions laws go figure, but I wouldn't mint visiting again.

#6 ·
My focus isn't aloud to be driven in Cali any more because of emisions laws
As long as your car has valid registration in your home state you can drive it wherever you want within the 50 states. If you're visiting here and you get pulled over for load exhaust (just for an example) you just tell the officer that it's legal where your car is registered. It's different than say speeding; your car does not have to meet the local smog requirements of some place you're just visiting, but you do have to follow the rules of the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.