Focus Fanatics Forum banner

3rd Annual HWY 1 G2G and Boardwalk Meet. (UPDATED 9-28 Final Roll Call!)

17K views 286 replies 26 participants last post by  dullishpage 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So the date is set. October 3rd, Mark your calenders!

This has become our big meet for the year. We have a great time driving down the coast then hanging out at the board walk in the afternoon. This year its been suggested that we do more driving, and I'm all for that. If you don't want to do the extra driving we will still make a stop in Half Moon Bay at the Ford dealer to piss them off, lol.

So here's the schedule for the drive. You do not need to commit to where you'll meet us at yet. The week before the meet I will ask where everyone is meeting up with the caravan to make we don't lose you.

We will be leaving each of these places at the time posted. So make sure your their before. Also FYI its $6.00 to cross the bay bridge into TI.

Sacramento Area Meeting (then driving 80 to TI) 4601 2nd Street Davis 6:45am

Central Valley meeting place Tracy Park N Ride (Will be going 580 all the way to TI) 7:30am.

San Francisco meeting place Treasure Island 9am.

Half Moon Bay meeting place Ford Dealer ship on hwy 1 11am.

Beach Board walk 12:30 -1pm. You can leave anytime you want.

Roll Call:
  1. norcalfocus01-Chris
  2. 1badsvtwgn-Brian
  3. volcomstone1966-Kyle
  4. MisterJohnson-Todd
  5. Amn_Cihon-Geoff
  6. pollo03 (maybe)-Ruben
  7. fast_ryda-Alex
  8. calbmx112-Robert
  9. Queen Jade-Leslie
  10. lowlifestyle-Ryan
  11. Justalilslow-Tony
  12. 1sicfuc-Kris
  13. little cousin of sicfuc
  14. ZX3_Gomez-Jose
  15. fociboy03-Gerald AKA Mr Engine Swap
  16. SRT Junky-Mike
  17. lolibater-Rick
  18. DEV-Dev
  19. OmniFocus-Lauren & Jen
  20. svtf02red-Aaron
  21. built23duratech
  22. norcaljess
  23. Gotrox

So these times are offical. We will be leaving each place at the time posted. Please make sure that others know what group you're rolling in.

See less See more
#6 ·
Roll Call:
norcalfocus01
1badsvtwgn
volcomstone1966
MisterJohnson
Amn_Cihon
fociboy03 me too! i may be sporting the sedan but thats ok.

#12 ·
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....

I have been waiting for this for a while since i met brian.... But i cant take a sunday off, i wish i could....... Cause its my 21st b day on Oct 11 and ima take that whole week off and go to Los Angeles than Las Vegas.................. WHOOOOPP WHOOOOPPPP

#29 ·
Lorin has had a really busy race season this year, way busier than last year. Pending his race schedule, I will talk to them and see if they are available and if they are interested in going. [:)]

they can't go without you?
Sure they could, but if my husband and I go, I would invite more people and possibly have a larger turnout if they knew we were going. My husband and I would take separate cars; I would bring my SVT and he would bring his Datsun 510 more than likely. Again, pending I can get a sitter for that day. I drive like an old blue hair with my daughter in the car. [giddy]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.