Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Stockton 99 Speedway Drift Comp. Oct. 17th

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  norcalfocus01 
#1 ·
Timeline for event

1pm - Drift Tech
2pm-3pm - Car show roll in
2pm-4pm - Drift Practice
4pm-6pm - Spectators in Pits to see car show and Judge for Peoples choice award.
5pm - Drivers Meeting
6pm - Showtime (Drift Comp Begins)

Car show prices (is for car and driver only, passengers have to buy their own pass)

$25 pre-registration - http://www.stocton99.com/99drift
$35 Competition Day

Drifting prices (is for car and driver only, passengers have to buy their own pass)

$50 for pre-reg and then $50 on Comp day - http://www.stocton99.com/99drift
$125 for non pre-rep Competition Day

Spectators prices

General Admission - $15
Youth (11-15) - $10
Child 10 & under - Free
Pit-Pass - $25

Have any other questions just feel free to ask.

See less See more
#4 ·
I just found out this is gonna be a really sad event.. There has not been a single sign up from drivers or car show people for this event. I'm just giving you guys a heads up if you thought about coming to check this out.. I'm done with trying to keep this going for all the cry baby's who bitched about not having a place to go and drift for cheap. Rant over.

#5 ·
That really sucks Bobby. Im sorry to hear that. But its like you said all the losers are afraid of hitting the wall but they'll drift in the open streets around other cars, people, and buildings. I still want to go although I decided not to show my car as there are lots of better cleaner rides than mine.

#6 ·
Thanks for the support either way Chris.

I think what were planing is to just stick with our own private drift practice days and not do anymore comps, sense we got in good with the track owners. They have been hooking us up with really cheap practice days during their open practice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.