Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

California Foci Rush Meet!!!!

28K views 334 replies 44 participants last post by  .:Fender:. 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the offical NorCal - SoCal meet thread. Please do start other threads to discuss ideas for this meet. I want to keep it all under one thread.

If anyone has suggestions or ideas please feel free to share. If each region wants to start a caravan thread thats a good idea.

Where: Mariposa group site in El Chorro Regional Park for

When:June 27, 3pm. [whip]

Roll Call:
1. hardSVT
2. dullishpage
3. volcomstone1966
4. Focus in the CP (1)
5. dirtbrown
6. stilix
7. norcalfocus01 (2 1/2)
8. myfafp3
9. ZXTHREE
10. Rick2.3
11. PumpkinSvt
12. eyeforaneye87
13. loweredfourpointsix
14. FGFTW
15. philsredsvt (2)
16. milfdoer
17. Tyler T
18. Sledneck800r
19. Blkdargon (2)
20. FocusTuner911RS (2)
21. slydarkwolf
22. Conelite
23. Ecoh72
24. Lyrrad3
25. polishlanman
26. sombraplayer
27. APMRDAL
28. Nitetimeboler
29. stivo
30. MisterJohnson (2)
31. Nickgt40
32. Fociboy (3)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some hot Cali Foci![thumb]

See less See more
#6 ·
Scott, if you feel that a hotel may work something out for us than lets look into that.
I'll make some calls and shoot out some e-mails. Maybe when everyone "signs up" they can let us know if they'd plan on spending the night in Pismo... [sleeping]

I'll try and get group rates at a decent place that will cordon off part of the lot specifically for our Foci and maybe give us use of a conference room to chill in...

#13 ·
5 hours one way for me.. i may join in but count me out for now.. i'll see what the outcome is later on.. i'm not driving out for 8cars.. ya know.

(and before someone says "i'm driving XX hours more than you wtf you can make it" i'll have my wife and daughter with me.. she'll be 9 months then.. so car trips aren't her favorite yet)

#27 ·
i was going to see if there are any camp grounds on the beach that DGAF if we are loud and drink and have fires and of course have the focis. im going to bring my dirt bike 2 so i can ride...
im going to look for a good spot.
unless u guys know of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.